In case you didn't notice..

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Get organized, work out, study...

But when I don't actually do any of that, I think I'll find any manner of ways to waste away the entire weekend.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I held a garage sale yesterday (Saturday)
I managed to sell a lot of accumulated stuff, so now I can buy, buy, buy and replace it.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Clean. My inlaws will be here Tuesday and I've been cleaning the shit out of my house.

Tomorrow my husband works, so I'm taking a few kids to the Halloween Party the local police dept has every year. I think this year they're doing a haunted maze thing at some mall.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I held a garage sale yesterday (Saturday)
I managed to sell a lot of accumulated stuff, so now I can buy, buy, buy and replace it.
Ahhh.. garage sales. I've done that before. I think for all the time it took to label prices on everything, scrub it down and attempt to sell it to disgruntled housewives, I lost in the long run. I walked away with a couple hundred dollars, a bunch of junk with homemade price tags still attached and a headache.

I'm thinking pawn shop and Goodwill from now on.

I'm spending the weekend with my brother and his family this weekend. I never much liked my brother before now, but it seems the married life is treating him well. And somehow he managed to talk her into reproducing with him, and amazingly his spawn is kinda cute.

I still have no desire to make more offspring, but at least my nephew's not a puke-machine.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Party in King's Cross Friday, Wedding stuff Saturday and getting fucked up again Saturday night. It's 6:20pm on Sunday right now and I woke up an hour ago.