In My Youth

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Describe your silliest teenage act. I will go first.

My girlfriend and I broke into a warehouse and stole boxes of Donald Duck hats and gave them out as Christmas presents. To this day, I still do not know what the fuck we were thinking. If we had been caught the consequences would have been high.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Hehehe... I have quite a few...

Once (after a very long story), I ended up stuck on a fence in pink undies (ass facing a very busy road) in the middle of the night while my friend and I were trying to sneak back into her house for school that morning.

SlimSkeeter

Hehehe... I have quite a few...

Once (after a very long story), I ended up stuck on a fence in pink undies (ass facing a very busy road) in the middle of the night while my friend and I were trying to sneak back into her house for school that morning.
I can't wait to hear the guys response to this, haha.
I was told to be good....

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I have soo many.

When I was about 16, a friend and I went to the pet shop just to look around. We saw a cage that had 3 mice in it. We stole the mice so no one would buy them for snake food. We wound up keeping them for a while. Thinking back on that day, I don't know why we just didn't buy them.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I stole a buddy's paycheck who had skipped town, cashed it and instead of paying his share of the rent he owed, I bought some jewelery for my girlfriend. Looking back I guess I could have ended up in jail for forgery.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I have soo many.

When I was about 16, a friend and I went to the pet shop just to look around. We saw a cage that had 3 mice in it. We stole the mice so no one would buy them for snake food. We wound up keeping them for a while. Thinking back on that day, I don't know why we just didn't buy them.
This made me laugh so hard, I was crying. Thanks.