...In The News....

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Bunnee makes MOD status. No one knows. No one cares.
Her child has lice. Simple solution. Go to the zoo, throw him/her in with the monkeys. VIOLA! Problem cured.

buddhaboy has new Location under the avatar to coincide with Interstellars.
Speaking of the baboon, she attacks Jenn for no reason, again.

Pinkslut just can't get why women never respond to her come-ons.
She's still sports a crusty Taco.

Hardwood fingers his anal to TROLL status. This is the same double-standard bitch who points the brown index at others.

Harbringer is promoted to TROLL status at EZ.
EZ members still think GDP is a goddamn asshole.
Speaking of Harbringer............

Polar Bear has found another function for his PS3 wireless console.
He places his cock between the L and R sticks, uses rubber bands on the sticks for a secure fitting, goes to his Preferences and checks the Vibrate box.

SEX gets his ass owned, justifiably for posting something naughty about children. The stupid immoral assflea.

Georgia attacks its own province of Russian loyalist. Russia takes action.
Condom-liza Rice mouths off at Russia but it's perfectly OK for American to invade Iraq, twice.

MC-hammer quits smoking but will soon start up again. Ass-fucks tend to do that.

Suki has a new baby boy. Congrats SUKI!

Dakine still likes it when we play "back door man".

Well, that's the news for now.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
Polar Bear has found another function for his PS3 wireless console.
He places his cock between the L and R sticks, uses rubber bands on the sticks for a secure fitting, goes to his Preferences and checks the Vibrate box.
It's nice to see you've taken up writing erotic literature. Hobbies are good...

but seriously, man, quit thinking about my boyfriend's penis. It's creeping me the fuck out.

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
SEX gets his ass owned, justifiably for posting something naughty about children. The stupid immoral assflea.
It was just a retarded baby!
I didn't think anyone would get the idea to jerk off to that.
Sick mofo head guy.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
It's nice to see you've taken up writing erotic literature. Hobbies are good...

but seriously, man, quit thinking about my boyfriend's penis. It's creeping me the fuck out.
I'm thinking about his penis all the time too.
Want me to stop? Make me!

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
A reporter just got fired for coming up with the stupidest article ever. It still remains a mystery how a reporter that posted his article on a public form and not receiving pay could be fired.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Jealous much?

You know you wanna be a MOD here. Buuuut chances are you would have more success eating last week's sushi out of the dumpster than you do making MOD anywhere.

Ch'yeah..Don't you have shrimp to peel now?

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
Sex? seems to be the only funny cunt left on the interweb, and you tits are forcing him/it out.

This forum should be called Swollen Ego's, because you sluts just blow wind up each others vagina caves.

Bring back the biff.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Sex? seems to be the only funny cunt left on the interweb, and you tits are forcing him/it out.

This forum should be called Swollen Ego's, because you sluts just blow wind up each others vagina caves.

Bring back the biff.
I think you're awesome! :yociexp77:

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008

Bring back the biff.
Don't make me blow smoke up your vagina cave.

If I'm right in thinking that that's a positive thing.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
NEWS UPDATE

Mr. D needs the opinion of forum members, people he will never meet, for his footwear fashion. He relies on Consensus as a truth filtering device.

Silly Cunt regrets buying Bunnee a one-way ticket. He just can't seem to get the bitch out from under his bed.

Polar Bear was found unconscious in front of his TV, dehydrated with semen spillage all over his Lazyboy Rocker.
Paramedics could not figure out why he had a PS3 controller strapped to his penis.

Meantioning COCKS, Violet shows a bit of insecurity. Some of us are quite aware and secure about our sexual preferences and the mention of same sex body parts does not bring about full fledge hard-ons.

Hardwood is still browning his Index fingers, going for that coppertone tan. He's so excited with this new discovery, he'll try his toes next.

Titty has forgotten the word CONDOM.

GD is still a Prick.

Scabby cannot figure out if he is an Innie or Outtie.

Severina decides to call it quits. She rids herself of all material objects and wealth, shaves her head and joins a nunnery in Tibet. Thank god for the lesbians present but wonders why she has to chant to the sutra "We shall over come..." to a portrait of the Dalia Lama.

Kill admits, with full ego hard on, that he has a US$299,999 house with a 22 year old.
Woop de fucking dooo!!

Soon, 4nik8 will make an apperance with a pic of his abs. Will not claim he took these 4 months off to work on them.
Woop de fucking dooo!!

Frozenstar lurks but pretends nobody is home.

Lisa and Crusher's relationship, shown publicly, is still on the rocks.

Josie just HAS to throw in her two pesos worth about going off-topic, for the umteen time. She should get over herself, the pompous ass.

Sucker has turned himself over to Whore-mongering. Congradulations!

And lastly, Intersteller still enjoys buddhaboy fuck pumping her hard, in the ass, in England, to the background music of Jimmy Page "Whole Lotta Love".

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
^^Ha!
I thought i was the only one that still thought that video was great. hehe

On a side note how come Buddha never makes fun of meeeee no more!
I feel left out. =(

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008