Indeed

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Re: Indeed ..

Hell, if they can be had for only a bucket of chicken or their choice off the dollar menu...I say, why not?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

The pics that you show seem okay to me, they are nice looking girls who are a smidgen overweight.
Fat, ugly black women are nowhere near as acceptable as slightly plump white women, however.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey

Bigger girls should always cover up. I can't stand going outside and seeing big girls wearing tight clothes with muffin tops, and their stomach fat hanging out all over.. *pukes*

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

You guys arn't adding in the comfy factor.

Fat people are just plain comfy, kinda like snuggle bear, they are squeezably soft.

Also if they have a pretty face, whats the big deal?

Why is it ok for guys to be with butterfaces but not with someone that is really beautiful even when shes fat?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet

You guys arn't adding in the comfy factor.

Fat people are just plain comfy, kinda like snuggle bear, they are squeezably soft.
Only trouble is when you use them as a comfy pillow...then that pillow decides to roll over on you in the middle of the night, crushing your chest...gasping for air...must...get...oxygen.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.

The pics that you show seem okay to me, they are nice looking girls who are a smidgen overweight.

Agreed.

Fat, ugly black women are nowhere near as acceptable as slightly plump white women, however.

This is not acceptable people....

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA

Only trouble is when you use them as a comfy pillow...then that pillow decides to roll over on you in the middle of the night, crushing your chest...gasping for air...must...get...oxygen.
Well i would rather have a sturdy gal crush me than to get stabbed to death by a skinny chicks bones.

I mean really...have you tried having sex with a really skinny person?

Sure they look alright and i'm sure they make you feel all powerful and shit because you could very well break them because their bones are so close to the surface (sp?) but honestly it's uncomfy as fuck.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay

I, for one, do not find obesity beautiful. Fat girls can of course have a cute face, but their still fat. And fat aint sexhey.

Edit: All this fat makes me think of Thunder.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008

Hell no. Curves are nice, but they're in the wrong places if you ask me.

In my opinion, girls should have a tiny waist, slightly larger hips, rounded ass and large/nicely proportioned titties. I think the hourglass shape is most attractive.

Heh.

I hate it when a girl doesn't have an ass to speak of, or breasts. The boyish figure...straight up and down.. :S Although it's the body shape designers look for when scouting for models, pah!