Indian I be

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!

I am White, Italian, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and a dash of French but my great great great grandfather was Indian.

I'm a white boy but I claim Native Indian blood, like so many honky Americans, for the simple reason of being culture starved.

I am a whitey but I claim not be be just any ol' Indian. It has to be Native American Indian.

Nope, not Canadian. Not good enough.

Nope, not Mexican like the mighty Mayan, one of the greatest cultures to come out of the Americas.

Nope, not Aztec. Too much blood.

Nope, not the Incas. Not enough familiarity with my white honky peers.

It's NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN, and not just any ol' American tribe.

Gotta be Cherokee.

I wear my Indian heritage like a fashion statement. I pair of Brand name jeans that I can take off at will, anytime I choose.

And what have I done in this claim of mine? Nothing. I have done nothing for my supposed tribe. No voluntary work. No research into the culture. No reaching out to make contact.

Nothing.

My great great great grandfather was Indian. I guess that makes me one too.

Fucking posers.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Fuck both of you for your comments about Indians in general and those that have Indian ancestry in particular.

A POSER is a lil bitch claiming to be American whilst living in a foreign land bashing the aforementioned country.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Fuck both of you for your comments about Indians in general and those that have Indian ancestry in particular.

A POSER is a lil bitch claiming to be American whilst living in a foreign land bashing the aforementioned country.
Nobodies bashing Indians, you idiot. We're bashing posers.

So, justifying your Poserness by reaching out in left field with some minuscule amount of an insult? Poser.

Let me guess: Cherokee? Hopi?

Ahahahahahahahaha!!

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Lick my cugh-liqs

Btw, I have no idea how to spell it with use of English characters. There are no right sounds =\

But you can lick em anyhow.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Lick my cugh-liqs

Btw, I have no idea how to spell it with use of English characters. There are no right sounds =\

But you can lick em anyhow.

Well looky here. Another Poser wannabe.

Your great great great great grandaddy?

Yeah, riiiiiiiiight. You're as about as Indian as Sammy Davis Jr. was Jewish.

I'm still waiting for SittingGrumps to lay her claim to fame.
BUahahahahahahaha!

Slimskeeter Injun? Buahahahahahahaha!

Afro Jive

Noob a little less
You's honky sucka's go on and on about bein' Indian when in fact, it be da damn Black Man who be part Indian. 'S coo', bro. De Indian honky chick, by social pressho' man fum de honky man, wuz pushed waaay down de social ladder, same as de Black man. 'S coo', bro. Besides, everybody knows de Indian honky chick loves Black cock. Ya' know? Right on! Right on!

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Nobodies bashing Indians, you idiot. We're bashing posers.

So, justifying your Poserness by reaching out in left field with some minuscule amount of an insult? Poser.

Let me guess: Cherokee? Hopi?

Ahahahahahahahaha!!
Cherokee and Sioux, actually.

Now let me ask you this, poser.
What nationality do YOU claim... and just how far down the line would you have to go to fine a FULL blood line of THAT?

great great great great great GREAT grand pappy?

Hmm?

Fucking idiot......

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Yep, sioux as well for me. But I dont claim that part. It comes from a line I'd like to see die of festering boils

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Cherokee and Sioux, actually.

Now let me ask you this, poser.
What nationality do YOU claim... and just how far down the line would you have to go to fine a FULL blood line of THAT?

great great great great great GREAT grand pappy?

Hmm?

Fucking idiot......
Ohh! Not just Cherokee but Sioux.
I bet you just pulling that on the bitches to impress them while dangling a spliff.

Let me see, your Cherokee grandaddy fucked him a Sioux squaw, but that was after he survived the "Trail of Tears"???

What a bunch of shit. You probably, most likely, could not even explain where the 'trail of tears' started, where it ended, how many died and what it was about, except of course googling it, poser.

4nik8

Herban Legend
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hick-ville
Ohh! Not just Cherokee but Sioux.
I bet you just pulling that on the bitches to impress them while dangling a spliff.
Nope. I pull out my tomahawk cock

Let me see, your Cherokee grandaddy fucked him a Sioux squaw, but that was after he survived the "Trail of Tears"???
Tard.

Cherokee and Sioux were WARRING tribes.

I got a bit of Black foot as well if you'd like to try and diminish that tribe too.....

What a bunch of shit. You probably, most likely, could not even explain where the 'trail of tears' started, where it ended, how many died and what it was about, except of course googling it, poser.
Jeez.
Let me play devil's advocate here for a second...

supposing I had zero idea of where my ancestors came from, what they did, how they lived or how they died...
would that make the blood in my veins any less present?

Sometimes the tangents you get off on are utterly ridiculous.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Agreed.

I think he feels a bit inferior as well... claiming to be American and not even having a drop of original American's blood in him..
So says you. I don't need to wear it like a brand name pair of jeans like you, wannabe.

You and Josie are full of shit. You know nothing about Indian culture. How can you when you don't even partake in it. You just flash your so called Indian identity around like it was a cop badge or something. Bet you really impress the stupid bitches with that one.