iNTERneT DaWgZ

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Top 5 reasons why the "iNTERneT DaWgZ" social group sucks:

1. Their homepage smells like pee.

2. They doesn't has this pic:

3. They are a copy of the Bad Ass Motherfuckers. A terrible, un-Bad Ass copy at that.

4. BAMF = Samuel L. Jackson.
iNTERnet DaWgZ = Vanilla Ice.

5. Fuck elderly people.

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
ummm i think i'm a member of them....is that the group shadow invited me to? Cause i'm also a member of the other group i think....So ummmm does tht mean i'm at war with myself?

So i shall fight for Both user groups!

ME: DIE SHADE!!! YOU SCUM!!!!
Me2: Oh yea? i'll take you down faster then moinka lewinski on presidents day!
ME: You worthless piece of shit! Only you would be so pathetic to join up with shadow, everyone knows PB is teh win!
Me2: teh win? what kind of 5 yearold fucking AOL talk is that? Let me guess, you like naruto to? I'll buy you an action figure for xmas loser!
Me: Ehhh yea, naturo 2nd season is kick ass, but you probly only seen the cartoon network version. Fucking pathetic man. You probly would say NGE sucks to huh? I would to if they took out all the good stuff and replaced it with voices like some 5 yearold with his nuts cought in a blender. I mean shit man, they didnt even fucking keep shinji wacking it off on asuka.
Me2: Fucking pervert. But yea, NGE ruled, and 2nd season isnt that bad. But seriously, shadow is a fucking loser gamer, its retarded to join up with someone like that!
Me: And polar bear isnt a loser gamer?
Me2: ehhh, your pretty fucking cool, despite your user group. If i was a chick i'd fuck you
Me: Feelings mutual. I'd totally bang you if you where a chick.
Me2: Fag
Me: yea whatever, go make me a sammich bitch