Is she really a HE?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A female runner accused of being a man tonight took
gold in the 800m World Athletics Championship.
South African Caster Semenya, 18, had to take a
gender test after doubts were raised about her sex.
But despite the furore, she easily took gold in the final in Berlin.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1207653/Womens-800m-gold-medal-favourite-Caster-Semenya-takes-gender-test-hours-World-Championship-race.html#ixzz0OggmiIM2

Should athletes be subjected to this?
Surely an easier way would be to stick a finger in
their twats when they first embark in competitive
sports, so further examinations are unnecessary when they are successful.
I wouldn't put my finger anywhere near this gargoyle, but someone like
Cranium would be ideal for the job.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I have to admit that this argument made me smile whilst driving (heard it on the radio earlier). Obviously, because of my Brrritish-ness, this cannot be allowed to happen again, or I may be arrested, thrown in jail, and then ejected to somewhere the other side of the world where it's a bit hot.

Anyway, yeah. He's well fit. But I wouldn't do him.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
World champion Caster Semenya is a hermaphrodite with no womb or ovaries' - Australian newspaper's shock claims over gender-row runner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-1212568/World-champion-Caster-Semenya-hermaphrodite-womb-ovaries--Australian-newspapers-shock-claims-gender-row-runner.html

So she hasn't got a womb and has ingrown testicles, plus 3 times the testerone level of a normal woman.
She still has a twat and no dick...I say she's female and let her retain her medal.
Besides, Cranium would still shag her...and he's NEVER wrong on these matters.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
Fuck that bitch/bastard (not me; Crainum.) Take the medal, point and laugh, then run this monstrosity off a cliff.

The world has no room for gender-free inhabitants.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Fuck that bitch/bastard (not me; Crainum.) Take the medal, point and laugh, then run this monstrosity off a cliff.

The world has no room for gender-free inhabitants.
I bet if there were a team of the peener & vaginer in your panties you would giggle non stop over it and lay for hours willing one to touch the other.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I bet if there were a team of the peener & vaginer in your panties you would giggle non stop over it and lay for hours willing one to touch the other.
Haha. That would be great. If I could insert A into B I would be occupied for years.

jeepneasy

Dude!
Jul 14, 2009
Central, CA
I'd so tap that ass (but then I believe if you lower your standerds you can increase your average)....... let her/he/it keep the medal ... whatever advantage she/he/it may have had at least is was done done with steriods.