Is this pic gay?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I say yes....it looks like it was filmed in some dude's living room.

Like he built a cute little gay-ring in the middle of his living room just for this photo shoot.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Yeah, since when does spreading your opponents cheeks count as a real wrestling move?
I smell buttsex in the near future for that guy in the snazzy gold booty shorts.

I don't see any cock holes for the guy in blue though...perhaps he has super cock strength and is going to make it burst through the spandex like a on Alien.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Yep, gay...

I don't see any cock holes for the guy in blue though...perhaps he has super cock strength and is going to make it burst through the spandex like a on Alien.
His arm/wrist blocks the view. Must be small I guess...

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I say yes. He looks to be studying this guy’s ass pretty intensely. I think he is strategically planning his next move so that he can accomplish a “pearl harbor job†on his rear end.

SittinGrumpy

He is looking at it so lovingly, like he is ready it aim - fire lol

I vote gay!

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
The more I look at it, the more I think the blue guy pinned the other guy and is now simply trying to move his butt cheeks together and apart to make his butt talk to him.

The blue guy is having an imaginary dialogue with the other guy's ass, no doubt a conversation about buttsecks...and there's the bent over guy can do about it but sit there and take it.

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009

...yes or no...
What has the world come to when one straight man can't wear blue lycra and fondle another straight man's ass as he sports a gold foil thong?

...end verdict? Gayer than 5 guys fucking 4 guys. Gayer than a weekend road trip with Richard Simmons and Clay Aiken. Gayer than AIDS.

It's just gay.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
The more I look at it, the more I think the blue guy pinned [COLOR=\"Red\"]the other guy and is now simply trying [/COLOR]to move his butt cheeks together and apart [COLOR=\"Red\"]to make his butt talk to him[/COLOR].

The blue guy is having an imaginary dialogue with the other guy's ass, no doubt a conversation about buttsecks...and there's the bent over guy can do about it but sit there and take it.
Yea...kinda like this:
[video=youtube;6DrRE1LDY_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U[/video]

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
LOL @ all you fags who entered this thread so you could see a gay pic.