Japan Auctions Schools

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
A small Japanese town with a falling birthrate plans to auction off four primary schools on the Internet, according to a local official.

Niikappu, on the northern island of Hokkaido, plans to start the auction next month on the Yahoo! Japan online auction site, said Hidenori Tsutsumi, who is in charge of the auction.

The farming and fishing town of 11,000 people last year closed seven of its nine schools.

Three were turned into a corporate office, a nursing home and a horse-racing centre but the town was unable to find buyers for the others.

"It became necessary to consolidate the schools due to the falling birthrate," a municipal statement said.

With no immediate buyers for the other four, the town said it "decided to list the schools on Japan's largest auction site".

Three of the four schools up for sale boast spacious teachers' residences and swimming pools. The asking prices range from 21.8 million to 67.4 million yen (220,500 to 682,000 dollars), the town said.

No local population statistics were immediately available. But Japan has been struggling with a falling birthrate, which is especially acute in rural areas where the older population has been left to till the lands while the younger population has moved to the cities.

Haha...Japan is starting to show signs of being fucked.
Another doomed Asian country.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Any answers you seek will ONLY be given in the "Fuck Buddha" thread.
Last warning, donkey-brain.
Warning? Warning as to what action?

My question is on topic in the appropriate thread.

Now, back to the question:
Another doomed Asian country? What was the first one?

Have any way to back that up or are you spraying stupidness from every orifice once again.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Cranium wants to say:
I agree when members cannot retort someones political opinions in the appropriate thread (Green zone) when they've had ample time to do, so instead, they attack the authors family members like his wife (Jenn in this case) with defamatory remarks and wishing atomic bombs to be dropped on their children.

I agree it's more entertaining for members (Jenn in this case) to get all bent out of shape and insult the authors character in a fictional manner because they lack any means of countering a topic that is seemingly against the American status quo.

I agree that I personally can take any insult given from any member upon my loved ones. I would never ever raise any objection to this in any manner what so ever.

I disagree.
Cranium wants to say:
I disagree with any author creating a topic with plausible truth to it, in most cases including content within quotations, stating it's c/p and citing the sources as well as presenting their opinions, in some cases, in a streaming logical manner that is coherent and related with the topic at hand.

Again, I disagree with anything that is against the American status quo, for that is blasphemous and that person is a conspirator.

I disagree with anything that will shift my paradigm because I am just too comfortable the way things seemingly are now.

I also disagree with any person defending their family when being verbally attacked, especially when they've had nothing to do with the bumbling mumbling imbecile, but what the heck, it brings in post counts.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Trying Too Hard:

The phrase itself can be used as a noun, verb, or adjective, and defines something that is very obviously forcing an image onto its observer.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Cranium wants to say:
I agree when members cannot retort someones political opinions in the appropriate thread (Green zone) when they've had ample time to do, so instead, they attack the authors family members like his wife (Jenn in this case) with defamatory remarks and wishing atomic bombs to be dropped on their children.

I agree it's more entertaining for members (Jenn in this case) to get all bent out of shape and insult the authors character in a fictional manner because they lack any means of countering a topic that is seemingly against the American status quo.

I agree that I personally can take any insult given from any member upon my loved ones. I would never ever raise any objection to this in any manner what so ever.
I do not read EVERY word of EVERY post in EVERY thread, I don't have the time to do so.

I urge you to use the report post link when you feel you have been slighted.

Otherwise the infraction you allege will be missed by the competent authority here.

YOU are just as much to blame as the people you say are attacking you.

WHY not be an adult and YOU stop responding to them.

Cranium wants to say:
I disagree with any author creating a topic with plausible truth to it, in most cases including content within quotations, stating it's c/p and citing the sources as well as presenting their opinions, in some cases, in a streaming logical manner that is coherent and related with the topic at hand.

Again, I disagree with anything that is against the American status quo, for that is blasphemous and that person is a conspirator.

I disagree with anything that will shift my paradigm because I am just too comfortable the way things seemingly are now.

I also disagree with any person defending their family when being verbally attacked, especially when they've had nothing to do with the bumbling mumbling imbecile, but what the heck, it brings in post counts.
This is certainly not true, if it were I would have banned your stupidity long ago.

I disagree with you, I disagree with the premise of your arguments, I disagree with damn near everything you have to say in regards to MY country.

And yet .. somehow under my OPPRESSIVE rules and my dictatorial Administration style you are still allowed to carry on with your posting regardless of my agreeing. This in and of itself disproves your statement and makes you look like a grade 'A' fuckwit.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Cranium wants to say:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I do not read EVERY word of EVERY post in EVERY thread, I don't have the time to do so.
I urge you to use the report post link when you feel you have been slighted.
Otherwise the infraction you allege will be missed by the competent authority here.
YOU are just as much to blame as the people you say are attacking you.
WHY not be an adult and YOU stop responding to them.
This is certainly not true, if it were I would have banned your stupidity long ago.
I disagree with you, I disagree with the premise of your arguments, I disagree with damn near everything you have to say in regards to MY country.
And yet .. somehow under my OPPRESSIVE rules and my dictatorial Administration style you are still allowed to carry on with your posting regardless of my agreeing. This in and of itself disproves your statement and makes you look like a grade 'A' fuckwit.
Gary, GARY! You're way out in left field. No one mentioning anything about rules and regulations.

Your comment here answers way you favor left field:
"I do not read EVERY word of EVERY post in EVERY thread, I don't have the time to do so."