jeff dunham get his own show

Lethal_Lefty

[P]resident
Jan 12, 2009
This is gonna be a case where too much of a good thing is definitely bad.

I can handle the guy and find him somewhat humorous in small doses. Being subjected to him on a weekly basis would probably make me want to stab someone in the eye with a rusty hypodermic needle.

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains

I can handle the guy and find him somewhat humorous in small doses. Being subjected to him on a weekly basis would probably make me want to stab someone in the eye with a rusty hypodermic needle.

^^^^

I'd have to agree....Funny shit in a 30 minute special once every 3 or more months, but on a frequent schedule it's too much of the same ol' same ol'.

Guess Who

Jun 25, 2009
usa
I personily thinf Jeff Dunham is annoying. I would rather watch five year olds make jokes the watch him. Actually i would rather watch my dog take a shit then watch him.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Ventriloquism sucks and I don't even know historically the last time it was considered a funny act.

I seem to be the only one that think he's a creep that happens to have a mastery of an antiquated form of entertainment, and I get disturbed that people are laughing at him talking to himself like an idiot while attempting to keep his mouth closed.

jeepneasy

Dude!
Jul 14, 2009
Central, CA
I actually watched a couple of episodes with my daughter... I laughed and chuckled .... but, Lefty hit the nail one the head. Two or three more episodes and the writers will have quicly run out of ideas. This won't be the first time Comedy Central ran a half way good comic into the ground with over exposure.... remember the redneck comedy tours and subsiquent series

SittinGrumpy

Y'all were right...

On December 29, 2009, TV Guide reported that the Jeff Dunham show would not be renewed for a second season, noting that despite the strong premiere, the series' ratings had dropped sharply by the season finale.(wiki)