Jenn

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
You're a terrible parent.

I hope your child is taken from you and placed in the care of good people.

Fuck you.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
It is not unknown that I am not a fan of Jenn, but where the fuck did you get that she is a bad parent? That girl does good things with her lad. As I'm sure she will do again with her second.

Are you having issues because the diseases you caught have made you sterile? Or did they just make you stoopid in the head?

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Pink quietly backs out of this thread without revealing that she quite likes Jenn. :yociexp37:

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
You're a terrible parent.

I hope your child is taken from you and placed in the care of good people.

Fuck you.
I'm just baiting. For my own personal amusement.

No, fuck it, I WONT stay quiet.

Jenn told everyone this place was becoming more and more like FY, and unfortunately, after reading posts like this, then I agree with her.

Others, and myself, have come here and in respect of GDP's wishes, have mostly left their FY side behind them and tried to fit in with this forum without deliberately inflaming old issues (apart from with Incognito, who is a renown fuckwhisker.)

What you stated goes against the grain of common decency and even falls outside the realms of flaming. No Mother deserves to be spoken to like that and for you to post it whilst she has you on ignore shows what a gutless piece of shit you really are.

I expect you to lose a lot of respect here by that one stupid post... you have lost any I had for you.

Jenn doesn't need or want me to fight her battles for her but I cannot sit idly by and let you slander a fellow member for no more than your own amusement.

Perhaps when common sense prevails you will plead with the Administration here to delete your disgraceful thread here.

Until then, keep your mouth shut or fuck off.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
No, fuck it, I WONT stay quiet.

Jenn told everyone this place was becoming more and more like FY, and unfortunately, after reading posts like this, then I agree with her.

Others, and myself, have come here and in respect of GDP's wishes, have mostly left their FY side behind them and tried to fit in with this forum without deliberately inflaming old issues (apart from with Incognito, who is a renown fuckwhisker.)

What you stated goes against the grain of common decency and even falls outside the realms of flaming. No Mother deserves to be spoken to like that and for you to post it whilst she has you on ignore shows what a gutless piece of shit you really are.

I expect you to lose a lot of respect here by that one stupid post... you have lost any I had for you.

Jenn doesn't need or want me to fight her battles for her but I cannot sit idly by and let you slander a fellow member for no more than your own amusement.

Perhaps when common sense prevails you will plead with the Administration here to delete your disgraceful thread here.

Until then, keep your mouth shut or fuck off.
Kudos.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008

If this ^ had come from anyone else, I might not have laughed my balls off when reading it. Seeing as how it came from YOU though. I can only assume that you meant it as a joke, or you've selectively forgotten a good 60% chunk of your entire posts since I've known you.

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
*jumps on bandwagon*

errr...no.

fuck fy, fuck preconceptions, fuck lame ass attempts (such as this thread) to incite an already annoying as fuck interasshole.

I can assure any and everyone that my disliking that fucking cunt (as well as other cunts...some with penises) has nothing to do with "going with the flow" or jumping on a bandwagon.

they're just fucking morons.

an annoying motherfucker is an annoying motherfucker no matter what company he keeps, what movie theater he's yapping in, or what highway he's tailgating on.

some people are just fucking losers.

and that...

is about all I have to say about that.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
If this ^ had come from anyone else, I might not have laughed my balls off when reading it. Seeing as how it came from YOU though. I can only assume that you meant it as a joke, or you've selectively forgotten a good 60% chunk of your entire posts since I've known you.
I thought I was talking about THIS forum, buddy. Do try and follow the general gist of my posts here. You would find it impossible to prove credibilty to your claim based on my posting at SC.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
*jumps on bandwagon*

errr...no.

fuck fy, fuck preconceptions, fuck lame ass attempts (such as this thread) to incite an already annoying as fuck interasshole.

I can assure any and everyone that my disliking that fucking cunt (as well as other cunts...some with penises) has nothing to do with "going with the flow" or jumping on a bandwagon.

they're just fucking morons.

an annoying motherfucker is an annoying motherfucker no matter what company he keeps, what movie theater he's yapping in, or what highway he's tailgating on.

some people are just fucking losers.

and that...

is about all I have to say about that.
*walks beside bandwagon*

So, Miss Suki.... tell me more about these 'cunts', 'morons', and 'losers' you speak of.

If they ARE members here, then don't they deserve a chance to (at worst) redeem themselves to a degree? Take them at face value, and all that.... not how they (maybe) projected at other sites?

Or are you just having a 'fat' day?

:laluot_15:

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
*walks beside bandwagon*

So, Miss Suki.... tell me more about these 'cunts', 'morons', and 'losers' you speak of.

If they ARE members here, then don't they deserve a chance to (at worst) redeem themselves to a degree? Take them at face value, and all that.... not how they (maybe) projected at other sites?

Or are you just having a 'fat' day?

You been taking a Diplomacy Degree, Stella?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I thought I was talking about THIS forum, buddy.

I was talking about FY, and EZ...what's your point? Are you saying that since it's a new site, that magically makes you NOT a hypocrite?

How does that work, then?

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
If they ARE members here, then don't they deserve a chance to (at worst) redeem themselves to a degree?
fuck no.

personas can suck a fucking nut. I'm sick and fucking tired of said cunt(s) excusing their assininery with "its just the internet," or "its words on a screen."

what kind of spineless fucking pansy suddenly changes "persona" upon entering a different web-address?

bullshit.

fuck you. if you are so fucking phony that you can't back what you type, kindly step to your left and wait patiently in line to turn in your motherfucking keyboard.

I don't want you on my internets, any.more.

you are what you type...

faggots.

Take them at face value, and all that.... not how they (maybe) projected at other sites?

I do, and they're assholes.

Saucy

San Antonio, TX
fuck no.

personas can suck a fucking nut. I'm sick and fucking tired of said cunt(s) excusing their assininery with "its just the internet," or "its words on a screen."

what kind of spineless fucking pansy suddenly changes "persona" upon entering a different web-address?

bullshit.

fuck you. if you are so fucking phony that you can't back what you type, kindly step to your left and wait patiently in line to turn in your motherfucking keyboard.

I don't want you on my internets, any.more.

you are what you type...

faggots.

I do, and they're assholes.
Typed like a G.