Jenn

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
This could have stayed private, but you do this shit far too much. I'm going to finish our conversation, whether you like it or not.

For context purposes... here's the conversation in its entirety with my attempted last message to be sent:

First, there was this comment in a thread:

jenn said:
Oh that's nice.. rag on his children.

:khi2d:
receiving a negative kudo:

josie said:
Oh that's nice... you're one to talk ;-)
which prompted Jenn to return the favor:

Jenn said:
Oh yeah? I dont recall ever saying anything like that about children. I have stated that I feel sorry for some, or that one was chunky, but never went that far. Sorry sweetie. ;D
rather than play a neg war, I sent her a PM, because I had more to say and, at that time, didn't feel it was anyone's business but ours...

josie said:
Oh yes, dear, you have. You stated not only that my son was FAT (not chunky) and that because of how much breastmilk he was given, it made me a bad parent and that you felt sorry for him- that he would be obese and have health issues... all this, you decided from 3 and 4 month baby pictures.

How is he today? Ah, well, if you ask any pediatrician who has seen him, they say he has a naturally large build, he is very tall, and though he he's heavier on a weight chart, that his height matches it and that he has less true fat than an older child of his size. They do nothing but applaud my ability to feed such a large child with good foods that keep him leaner than his junk fed, yet lighter, counterparts.

You judge, you spout off insults about people's children, you promptly forget, rinse, repeat. You need a doctor. You're rating a little high on the psychorometer....
Jenn said:
You have a lot of growing up to do. Wow, so me saying your child was obese really must have hit a nerve or something. Yes, your child was obese. He was a big baby from the picture. So what, I called him that, it wasn't an insult to him.. some children are obese. It was more to let you know.

To tell you the truth, I have noticed, and some other people as well since it was stated by a few on FY and I believe on on here, you have an issue with all things "fat". So of course, this would hit a nerve with you.

Let it go. It seems you're the one with the issues..

You seem to want drama.. I'm done with you. You're not worth my time. Seriously, you're not. I never liked you, and dont think others don't see your snobby "I'm better than everyone and I know it all attitude" because most dont.
Are you serious? This started with your comment that it is not okay to involve someone's chid in an attack... your redirection of this argument was unsuccessful, missy. Bottom line: Your comment that I negged you for was hypocritical. End of story.

^This portion is added here in the thread^ because Jenn is no longer accepting PMs of the Josie variety.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
You're a little too immature. I don't like drama. So..I won't be replying to you anymore after this. Say what you will. You are ignored.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
It's not a fight if the other cripple backs out. Lame.
She backed out because she knows she's wrong. She tried to paint me as a meanie head for talking about someone's children... and then was found to have done the same thing. How can you really argue when everything you say is recorded in text and available for everyone to see? You can't. You can either admit that you're a hypocrite... or you can tuck tail and run away. She chose the latter.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
She backed out because she knows she's wrong. She tried to paint me as a meanie head for talking about someone's children... and then was found to have done the same thing. How can you really argue when everything you say is recorded in text and available for everyone to see? You can't. You can either admit that you're a hypocrite... or you can tuck tail and run away. She chose the latter.
Wrong. She messaged me to cause drama. I am not wrong. You called Tittys child parasites, I said her child was obese, which was true. The picture she had shown, was of an over weight baby. I also stated that it was unhealthy, which it is.

Wow, your site must really be slow, eh? :10_003:

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Seems that way...

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Wrong. She messaged me to cause drama. I am not wrong. You called Tittys child parasites, I said her child was obese, which was true. The picture she had shown, was of an over weight baby. I also stated that it was unhealthy, which it is.

Wow, your site must really be slow, eh? :10_003:
I called titty's children "parasites"... and you called Josie's kid "fat" and "obese". Would you say that to someone whom you LIKE? If titty had posted a picture of one of his parasites, would you have told him that his kid is FAT? No, you would have held your tongue or would have at least put it in less offensive terms. You used those blunt words to try and offend Josie.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I called titty's children "parasites"... and you called Josie's kid "fat" and "obese". Would you say that to someone whom you LIKE? If titty had posted a picture of one of his parasites, would you have told him that his kid is FAT? No, you would have held your tongue or would have at least put it in less offensive terms. You used those blunt words to try and offend Josie.
Actually, since the post was a LONG time ago, and I dont remember what was said, but I am sure it was along the lines of, "What do you feed him?" I have a cousin with an obese child and I constantly tell her her son needs to be on a diet.

You're right. I don't like Josie, and part of it probably was to get under her skin since I don't care if her child is obese or not. But it was more of a direct comment about how parenting, rather than a child who cannot help the fact that he is overweight. When a baby is called obese, it is not always an attack on the baby. The parents are the ones who chose what the baby eats.

Why would she take such offense to it if she knows it's okay? My child was called a deaf mute on FY by a dumbass there, and I didn't care as this person does not personally know me or my child.

And she sent me that PM because I made it so she couldn't send me any rep point messages. Then when I blocked her on PM, she sent me a message here. Childish if you ask me.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
And she sent me that PM because I made it so she couldn't send me any rep point messages. Then when I blocked her on PM, she sent me a message here. Childish if you ask me.
Yeah, I didn't even know about that, Jenn. I hadn't even tried to send you more rep - nor did I have any intention to.

I sent the PM because I wanted to talk to you about it.

Now, you're saying that calling a child obese is not an attack on the child and is not an example of bringing someone's children into a personal dislike...

well... if you want to look at it that way, inc could say the same thing about calling titty's kids parasites. They can't help that they're parasites, right?

Please. It's a cop out and you know it.

I brought up your words towards my parenting as an example of when you've brought children into the mix... why? Because you said you never have.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
I would call me OWN kids fat little fuckers if they were fat.

I damn sure would say it to ANYONE that asked my opinion of their little brat, and most likely would give the opinion freely.
Yes we know that *pats cranium on the head*... but I wasn't asking YOU... now was I.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I dont think I would ever feel comfy in commenting on someone elses child. If I thought they were fat or a brat I am sure the parents would already know . Hence my silence. That's just me though.
The only time I ever let someone know that their child was a brat is if I am baby sitting and the child is horrible.

I don't like to see over weight children. I feel sorry for them, because sometimes they have trouble breathing, apnea and an increased risk for juvenile onset diabetes. I often express my concerns.

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
I have a cousin with an obese child and I constantly tell her her son needs to be on a diet.
Yep... and thats exactly my point. You used more sensitive terms when talking to someone whom you LIKE. You used harsh, insulting words when describing Josie's son.

You're right. I don't like Josie, and part of it probably was to get under her skin
Translation: I'm a hypocrite.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Yep... and thats exactly my point. You used more sensitive terms when talking to someone whom you LIKE. You used harsh, insulting words when describing Josie's son.

Translation: I'm a hypocrite.
Again..pot..meet kettle.

:10_003:

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Is that your default response when you've lost an argument?
Lost an argument..against YOU? HAHAHA. That's a laugh! My five year old son can out wit you..

You're going on about how I'm this and I'm that. Let's not forget everything you have done. LOL

Incognito

Family
Mar 11, 2008
Florida
Lost an argument..against YOU? HAHAHA. That's a laugh! My five year old son can out wit you..

You're going on about how I'm this and I'm that. Let's not forget everything you have done. LOL
Everything I've said on the internet is on record. If I've ever been hypocritical... by all means, please show me just ONE example. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

I think you've once again missed the point of the discussion. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm not criticizing you for talking about someone's children. Have at it. I don't give a shit. My entire point (and Josie's) is that you're a hypocrite.