Just stopping in to say "Hello"

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I came in, I'm not shy, so I thought that I would say hi to all of the members here.

Now, I don't know exactly how or when this site came about or who else is involved in its development, but I do know that GDP unknowingly led me here, and for that I am grateful.

This site clearly has a lot more functionality than other places I've been and I see a lot of familiar names. This should be interesting.

Anyway, hello and good to meet you all.

-Negs-

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Hey, I know you.

You'll do well here. Interesting topic discussions here.

Occasionally.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Hiya and welcome.
Hi Pinkslit!

I see the humor in how being an administrator at this site has forced you to wear the PR hat. It must be hard for you to grit your teeth and politely welcome all newcomers.
Thanks for gritting your teeth.

Hi there!
Hi Hardwood!

Hi violet!

Hey, I know you.

You'll do well here. Interesting topic discussions here.

Occasionally.
I don't remember a 'Polar Bear' at FU...But some quick research tells me that you'll be interesting to get to know here.

Thank you sir. Still over somewhere in the middle east eh? I'll light some illegal fireworks off in your honor on the 4th.

Hiya and Welcome!!!
Thank you.

Hallo :)

Welcome to SC
Hallo Bunee! I see your avatar is similar but quite different. Kudos to creativity.

Hey Neg.. How are you...
Hi melenka...I'm well. How are you doing?...How are the twins?.....

Thank you sir.

About time bitch.
I fear change....and anime monkey smilies:yociexpress09:

Hello :laluot_27:
Hellllooooooo Nurse! I read you had another child. I hope it didn't ravage your sweet bod too much this go round. Congrats.

Peace be upon you as well.

Thanks for the welcome all.
Negs out.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
FYI, Polar Bear is just his new nick. He was Chapped Ass on FY (still Violet's bitch).