Killed anally

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
http://i.gizmodo.com/5157354/boy-killed-anally-when-office-chair-explodes

So where is the blood.

Well, stories don't get much worse than this. A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.
The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. The canister gets compressed when you sit on it, but can it actually create enough energy to make the seat cushion explode like that and kill a man? I doubt it, but this is what people are reporting.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I call bullshit.

Where's the blood on the seat and why do these goofy stories take place only in far away places?

Let me guess: America saves the world from Texas size meteors or Alien conquest and the rest of us die from stupid things. Yeah......riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.................

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
hahaha, well, true or not - my ass does feel a little vulnerable right about now...

*funks yo bruvva. check it out now... (I have no idea if those are the words, buuut that's how I'ma singin it!)

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
There is no way anyone was killed on that chair.
To say "there is no way" is to say that it is impossible for anyone to have been killed on that chair, which is simply a blatant untruthatude.

Maybe they were strangled to death on the chair after it had already broken? Chinese people are poor, and if a busted chair can still be sit on, then a busted chair will be sit on.
Maybe the stupid bastard swallowed a cyanide pill.
Maybe the stupid bastard hung himself in the sitting position, hovering just above the chair.
Maybe the person had a heart attack on the chair and died after it exploded.

C'mon now, there's a million and a half bloodless ways to die in a chair!!!

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
To say "there is no way" is to say that it is impossible for anyone to have been killed on that chair, which is simply a blatant untruthatude.

Maybe they were strangled to death on the chair after it had already broken? Chinese people are poor, and if a busted chair can still be sit on, then a busted chair will be sit on.
Maybe the stupid bastard swallowed a cyanide pill.
Maybe the stupid bastard hung himself in the sitting position, hovering just above the chair.
Maybe the person had a heart attack on the chair and died after it exploded.

C'mon now, there's a million and a half bloodless ways to die in a chair!!!
Maybe his bodily gases exploded out of his anus and blew the chair apart?

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Dude, it's a Japanese blog.

It reads that a 14 year old was killed by the gas cylinder of the chair.

Please show some mercy for the poor child with the lack of blood spillage and guts on the seat.
Pfft, my source says it's a Chinese blog.
Incidentally, it's the same source that claims that the Chinese blog is true.
Odd.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Pfft, my source says it's a Chinese blog.
Incidentally, it's the same source that claims that the Chinese blog is true.
Odd.
It's not really important and I am not being a smart ass, but......
if you look at the URL........./blog.livedoor.jp/.............the jp means Japan.

パソコン用のイスが爆発、座っていた14歳少年の肛門に棒が刺さり死亡

My translation: A computer chair has a violent explosion, a 14 year old boy sitting in the chair is stabbed to death by the pole through the anus.

1月14日、山東省膠州市でパソコン用の椅子が突然爆発し、座っていた14歳の少年は肛門に椅子のパーツや棒などが刺さり、病院へ搬送されたが、出血多量で亡くなった。

On Jan 14, the cylinder of the chair discharged into the boys anus. He was sent to the hospital but died from a great loss of blood.

爆発が起きたときに少年は一人、痛みをこらえて父親に電話をしたが、病院への搬送は1時間後となり手遅れとなった。

The father said that as the chair exploded, the lone boy endured great pain.
He was transported to the hospital and 1 hour later, treatment was too late.

ガス圧で座面を上下に調節するタイプのものでパソコン用の椅子としては一般的なもの
である。このガスシリンダーが爆発した。少年が搬送された病院ではこの1ヶ月に3件
もの同様の椅子爆発があり、臀部にケガをした人が運ばれて来たと言う。

(not so sure about this paragraph)
The gas cylinder below the chair, with the adjustment control being the cause of this type of personal computer chair.
The gas cylinder had a violent explosion, the boy was transported to the hospital.
(here is where it gets interesting......)
About a month ago, there were 3 similar cases with this type of chair and cylinder explosions.
It is to say that great pain came to this person buttocks.

2007年11月にも同様の椅子の爆発があり、68歳の男性の肛門に20cmもの
部品が突き刺さっており、腸を5cmも切り裂かれる重傷を負った。

In November of 2007, a similar case of an explosion occurred with this type of chair to a 68 year old male, with a 20 cm part piercing the anus and 5 cm of the intestines being cut and torn, causing critical wounds.

Kudos please:tongue: