Kommie & Jenn in retrospect

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
:DNH:

Kommie:
I really enjoy debunking any lies and spews the U.S. government makes on its crusade to Democratize the world.

Again and again the US comes up with lies and than gets its ass handed right back:..........................

Jenn:
.....but the moment someone starts posting negative stuff about land of the chinks........

Kommie:
I shall post in this thread from time to time, demonstrating, with facts, Americas relationship with world known dictators. These men have either been placed in power directly by America and or have done business..........

Jenn:
But most of the asians I see have flat asses, wide, flat noses, stringy black hair, and mosquito bite boobs..........

Kommie:
From the following list of scenarios involving U.S. military history, which can be labeled as "foreign intervention" or "war of imperialism"?

Which do you feel American men and women died unjustifiably and were falsely lead to believe they were defending America?.................

Jenn:
I'm not the one who deserted my country, faggot. =D

I KNEW buddha was a fag.

Kommie:
America has nuclear submarines stationed all over the world, strategically placed.

Now, say if Russia or China were to win a war with America, the U.S. would order these submarines to nuke the hell out of those countries, but that's not all. They would also nuke the hell out of major U.S. cities...............

Jenn:

Now, I ask you. As the viewer, do you see what's going on here?

My quotes are in the Green Zone. You see NO rebuttal for anything coming from Jenn. Nunca, Nada. Nothing within that zone!

And why is that you may (or may not) ask?
Notice her quotes. They were made in the Free zone. It's so much easier for her simpleton self to make those comments in there and not partake in a reasonable dialog, proving me wrong on any one point.

I wonder why that is.................??

It's so much easier for her to use character assassination instead of coming up with something to shed light on my mistakes, inconsistencies or what ever HER problem is in Green zone topics.

Instead of countering anything I have posted in the Green zone, she makes vile remarks towards my wife and children and not only that, against a complete race of people that includes, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Cambodians, Vietnamese, Burmese, Philippines, Thais...........the list goes on.

How fucking low can a person get?

As low as Jenn.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Jenn probably just thinks that you imagine yourself as important.
You are a liar and target the majority of the women here, making YOU the gutless coward.
When you were one step ahead of the Pedo Squad the time you fled the country, then married a dried up burnt out old hag, meant you forfeited all rights to any compassion or mercy from anyone except the animals you live with.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Jenn probably just thinks that you imagine yourself as important.
You are a liar and target the majority of the women here, making YOU the gutless coward.
When you were one step ahead of the Pedo Squad the time you fled the country, then married a dried up burnt out old hag, meant you forfeited all rights to any compassion or mercy from anyone except the animals you live with.

You are entirely off topic. I will remind you, a MOD, of the DNH tag.

You're post mentions nothing regarding to topic.

Everything you have said is completely false, libel and slander.
I will remind you again, mind the DNH tag.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Either way, I think Jenn wins. Its kind of like playing rock,paper, scissors, sucker-punch to the throat with a retard. Hiroshima and Nagasaki win any argument against Asians.

Besides, your so-called 'arguments' are nothing but conspiracy-theorist tripe of the worst kind. Its not like you have any intelligent insight, you just spout all that Communist propaganda.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Either way, I think Jenn wins. Its kind of like playing rock,paper, scissors, sucker-punch to the throat with a retard. Hiroshima and Nagasaki win any argument against Asians.

Besides, your so-called 'arguments' are nothing but conspiracy-theorist tripe of the worst kind. Its not like you have any intelligent insight, you just spout all that Communist propaganda.
You're welcome to show me the "Communist propaganda" in any of those threads and counter anything I posted, within those threads.
You have yet to do so.

You're also welcome to show me the "conspiracy-theorist tripe" and counter it with your wisdom and knowledge.
You have yet to do so.

You people go on and on and on yet none of you counter anything with substantiated proof nor facts. You shout dirt a hundred times and you think that will make it so.

You're also welcome to start a thread about the Atomic bomb, but not in this thread. My point is not the Atomic bomb.

The point is her spouting in the Free zone about topics in the Green zone.
I have clearly shown it here that she's vile and has nothing to contribute but pig tripe.
The point and most likely failing point is to get her fat ass into those threads and show us what she's made of, besides defamatory shit.

Pointing fingers, calling names, making ugly references to people that have nothing to do with you nor her is stupid.

The idea is to prove me wrong with your righteousness in the Green zone.
Scampering down into the Free zone with insults about something said in the Green zone is being a chicken shit.

Again, PROVE your worth in the Green zone and stop being a coward by flinging shit in some other area that has nothing to do with anything.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
You are entirely off topic. I will remind you, a MOD, of the DNH tag.

You're post mentions nothing regarding to topic.

Everything you have said is completely false, libel and slander.
I will remind you again, mind the DNH tag.
I am NOT off topic.
You asked....
"Now, I ask you. As the viewer, do you see what's going on here?
My quotes are in the Green Zone. You see NO rebuttal for anything coming from Jenn. Nunca, Nada. Nothing within that zone!

And why is that you may (or may not) ask?"

I was replying as a member and it was YOU who requested an answer.
I asked you a question expecting an answer in another thread...
You have yet to do so.

"I will remind you, a MOD, of the DNH tag."
Where is the proof I am a Mod?
Supply it.
You have yet to do so.

"Everything you have said is completely false, libel and slander."
Prove it, you have yet to do so.

If you wander off the topic and someone replies to those ravings, then you only have yourself to blame and you cannot expect to be protected by playing the DNH card.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I am NOT off topic.
You asked....
"Now, I ask you. As the viewer, do you see what's going on here?

And why is that you may (or may not) ask?"

I was replying as a member and it was YOU who requested an answer.
I asked you a question expecting an answer in another thread...
You have yet to do so.

"I will remind you, a MOD, of the DNH tag."
Where is the proof I am a Mod?
Supply it.
You have yet to do so.

"Everything you have said is completely false, libel and slander."
Prove it, you have yet to do so.

If you wander off the topic and someone replies to those ravings, then you only have yourself to blame and you cannot expect to be protected by playing the DNH card.
You're off topic.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Gee, maybe, JUST maybe, I don't have serious debates with you over this shit is because I don't take you seriously enough? Ever think about that? I don't want to have a serious conversation with you. All you do is throw the, "America is corrupt" bullshit at us.

I insult you because you get your panties in a wad over it. Look at this thread. If you simply didn't care what I say, you would just move on and get over it. But you don't.

I have tried to debate with you over this topic, on FY, and you always throw the shame crap at people. You never come up with anything new. How fun is that?

I live here. I love this country. And if I want to insult the retard who left a great country to go fit in with the men who are known to have the smallest dicks, than I will. There can be a bunch of fun threads here, and then all of a sudden you'll see 2 or 3 threads started BY YOU, about how bad America and its government is, and you wonder why people insult you?

You sit there and say that *I* insult you non stop instead of having a serious debate, why dont you say that about yourself then. How many threads have you mentioned amy or violet for NO REASON. I think you even made fun of the fact that one of the fathers isn't around. Why don't YOU start a serious thread about dead beat dads instead and try to see their point of view. Take your own advice, fucknut.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Gee, maybe, JUST maybe, I don't have serious debates with you over this shit is because I don't take you seriously enough? Ever think about that? I don't want to have a serious conversation with you. All you do is throw the, "America is corrupt" bullshit at us.

I insult you because you get your panties in a wad over it. Look at this thread. If you simply didn't care what I say, you would just move on and get over it. But you don't.

I have tried to debate with you over this topic, on FY, and you always throw the shame crap at people. You never come up with anything new. How fun is that?

I live here. I love this country. And if I want to insult the retard who left a great country to go fit in with the men who are known to have the smallest dicks, than I will. There can be a bunch of fun threads here, and then all of a sudden you'll see 2 or 3 threads started BY YOU, about how bad America and its government is, and you wonder why people insult you?

You sit there and say that *I* insult you non stop instead of having a serious debate, why dont you say that about yourself then. How many threads have you mentioned amy or violet for NO REASON. I think you even made fun of the fact that one of the fathers isn't around. Why don't YOU start a serious thread about dead beat dads instead and try to see their point of view. Take your own advice, fucknut.
This post sucks.

I'm calling the police.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
And all you do is take it personal and throw insults at my wife and children.

Big difference going on here.

You throw insults because it's much easier for you than using your brain, doing a bit of homework, and debating the topic with reasonableness.

Go back to the Green Zone at my threads. Do you see your name mentioned? Your children? The American citizens specifically mentioned? No.

No one can debate the texture of a pile of shit on FY. That forum is not created for debating anything of any nature.

The Green Zone IS CREATED just for that purpose, in part (Go right ahead and debate the texture of shit if you like).
I have given you more than enough topics to debate your point of view, but no, you chuck insults at entire races of people.

Why to fucking go there, Jenn.

Here we go for the hundredth time:

I do not need to live there to love my country.
The fact that I do speak out on the rampant bullshit going on DOES SHOW THAT I LOVE MY COUNTRY.........but not all aspects.

I can say without doubt, any one member on any one thread, 99% of those people have started their shit with me first, and that includes Amy.

With Violet? I don't recall insulting her and if I had, it was in jest and she recognizes it because SHE HAS BRAINS.

What the fuck do they have to do with YOUR ACTIONS, anyways?

Sorry, I am not interested in "dead beat dads".
I AM interested in Americas foreign diplomacy and how it bullies other countries around.

Now, with that statement above, do you see your name mentioned?

And lets get another thing straight.
I do NOT get riled up about you people being ignorant about Asian matters.
I DO AGREE when there is agreement and I DO DISAGREE when there is disagreement about comments directed towards Asia.

Most comments are stupid racist remarks just to, so call, get back at me.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
And all you do is take it personal and throw insults at my wife and children.

Big difference going on here.

You throw insults because it's much easier for you than using your brain, doing a bit of homework, and debating the topic with reasonableness.

Go back to the Green Zone at my threads. Do you see your name mentioned? Your children? The American citizens specifically mentioned? No.

No one can debate the texture of a pile of shit on FY. That forum is not created for debating anything of any nature.

The Green Zone IS CREATED just for that purpose, in part (Go right ahead and debate the texture of shit if you like).
I have given you more than enough topics to debate your point of view, but no, you chuck insults at entire races of people.

Why to fucking go there, Jenn.

Here we go for the hundredth time:

I do not need to live there to love my country.
The fact that I do speak out on the rampant bullshit going on DOES SHOW THAT I LOVE MY COUNTRY.........but not all aspects.

I can say without doubt, any one member on any one thread, 99% of those people have started their shit with me first, and that includes Amy.

With Violet? I don't recall insulting her and if I had, it was in jest and she recognizes it because SHE HAS BRAINS.

What the fuck do they have to do with YOUR ACTIONS, anyways?

Sorry, I am not interested in "dead beat dads".
I AM interested in Americas foreign diplomacy and how it bullies other countries around.

Now, with that statement above, do you see your name mentioned?

And lets get another thing straight.
I do NOT get riled up about you people being ignorant about Asian matters.
I DO AGREE when there is agreement and I DO DISAGREE when there is disagreement about comments directed towards Asia.

Most comments are stupid racist remarks just to, so call, get back at me.
Oh please Buddha. You have been known to throw insults as well. 99% of the memebrs here do NOT start shit with you first. You're very one sided.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
You get mad at Jen for making punts about your family yet you make punts towards mine in one way or another. You bitch if we post a Holiday that does not involve your tradition , yet we live in the US, and it is ok for you to do the buddah thing or whatever you call it and announce traditions that we have nothing to with and we say or atleast I say nothing... I call hypocrite x 10. What goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch..get use to it!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
You get mad at Jen for making punts about your family yet you make punts towards mine in one way or another.
That's bullshit. I've never said anything about your family members.
In this case, words prove nothing, but action does, so prove it.

If you're referring to your ex, than that may be true and he is open to ridicule because you've yourself thrashed his black ass a number of times on this forum.

You bitch if we post a Holiday that does not involve your tradition , yet we live in the US,
That is done entirely in jest. It figured you'd be the only one not to get it.

and it is ok for you to do the buddah thing or whatever you call it and announce traditions that we have nothing to with and we say or atleast I say nothing...
It's called sharing or showing what other cultures are doing.
Do you even own a passport? Have you ever traveled out of the continental United States??

If not, than I don't see your point in complaining. READ! You can learn something.

I call hypocrite x 10. What goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch..get use to it!
You can call it 1000 times be it doesn't make it so.
And Karma. I live in a region that heavily believes and lives by karma.
You my dear, are only getting a whiff of it's meaning.

So, it's not "What goes around comes around."
It's more like "You have failed see through your own ignorance."