Laugh, stupid!

SlimSkeeter

I used to date a blind girl. Her name was ::... ..:.: .:::. .::.. ....: .:.::

SlimSkeeter

I'm turning over a new leaf. I now no longer have anything illegal in my house.

Except for those mexicans I bought.....

SlimSkeeter

Ever notice how much Jehovahs Witnesses resemble the Sith?

Always two, there are. A master and an apprentice.

SlimSkeeter

The cookbook said to clean the turkey. The oven had a "clean" button.

SlimSkeeter

I just got a new stereo for my truck the other day. I like it, its voice operated (very high end). You say "rock" and it finds a rock station. You say "country" it finds a country station. It might be a little too sensitive, though. Yesterday some kids ran by my truck and I hollered "fucking kids!!" and Michael Jackson started playing...

Jan 23, 2009
stumbledonarock.ucoz.com
I just got a new stereo for my truck the other day. I like it, its voice operated (very high end). You say "rock" and it finds a rock station. You say "country" it finds a country station. It might be a little too sensitive, though. Yesterday some kids ran by my truck and I hollered "fucking kids!!" and Michael Jackson started playing...
RoTfLmAo !!!!!! lol lol lol lol
heheheee this is good !
Thank you for the giggles ( I can even hear Ms.Bunnee ~Snorting~ over there in the corner).

Jan 23, 2009
stumbledonarock.ucoz.com
I don't get it
What's New ? You don't get anything that's why yur only a Therapist anyone can do that, stand there telling people to this or that or feel them up in what you call a massage !

get it clean the turkey....the oven has a clean button for the chemical you spray inside,, and push clean then it will almost catch anything inside on fire !
yur house smells like ass while this happens ...Nitwit!
I bet your home is a Pig Stye like the guy who lives in it if you are even a male !

SlimSkeeter

I like to play poker with tarot cards. When I get a full house 4 people die.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Bloke walks into a talent agent's office and tells the agent he's got a great act to show him.

The agent asks "what is the act?" and the bloke tells him "I can sing through my ass".

The agent gets really excited and says "You can sing through your ass, well let's hear it then"

The bloke stands up, drops his pants and shits all over the agents desk. The agent says "what did you do that for?"

The bloke replies, "Just clearing my throat"!!

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
So there is this guy named Bubba who lives in the South who is totally racist. He hates everyone of ethnic background so much that when ever he sees anyone of color walking down the street he runs them over with his truck.One day Bubba's wife invites the town preacher over for dinner and Bubba has to pick the preacher up and drive him to Bubba's house. Sure enough there is a black guy walking on the side of the road hitch hiking.Bubba cannot control his urge to hit the guy so he thinks to himself "If I pretend to pass out I can swerve over and hit the guy and the preacher will be none the wiser". So Bubba pretends to pass out and swerves over, after he hears a thump he pretends to wake up. He says to the preacher "Please tell me I didn't hit that hitchhiker". The preacher turns to Bubba and says "No son, but I got him with the door."

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
For all you faggots...

Q: What's the difference between two gay guys and a freezer?
A: When you pull the meat out of the freezer, it doesn't fart.

SlimSkeeter

Overheard

Teen #1: Man, this world is too overpopulated!
Teen #2: You know, if we changed all the "walk" signs to "don't walk," and all the "don't walk" signs to "walk," the problem would be solved!

--14th St & Broadway