Lawyers: Bullet was switched at Sirhan's trial

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Lawyers representing convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan argue in newly filed court documents that a bullet was switched in evidence at his trial and new forensic details show he is innocent of the 1968 killing of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy.

In the latest of many appeals filed on behalf of Sirhan, the attorneys are seeking to overturn his conviction. They repeated a previous assertion and presented reports from experts who said Sirhan was programmed through hypnosis to fire shots as a diversion for the real killer.

For those of you who do not believe in conspiracy theories, here's a big one.
http://news.yahoo.com/lawyers-bullet-switched-sirhans-trial-231726566.html

Hypnosis was also mentioned as a possible theory regarding Timothy McVeigh. I personally do not think he acted alone in the Oklahoma case

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Hypnosis was also mentioned as a possible theory regarding Timothy McVeigh. I personally do not think he acted alone in the Oklahoma case
Why not?

He was an NCO in the US Army, this alone means ( usually) that he is capable of organizing and equipping for a mission.

He was a decorated combat veteran as well. ( not a conclusive argument but points toward calm under duress)

The years prior to the fuel/fertilizer explosive that took out the federal building the items used in the making of that same bomb could have easily gone unnoticed when purchased, especially if they were purchased over a span of months.

I know how to make the truck bomb McVeigh used. I know about a hundred dudes that can do it as well. And there are thousands on dudes via the military of the 90's that can make that same type of explosive.

It was not impossibly difficult to make seeing as he went with crude materials ( and thereby needing a large quantity .. hence a moving truck)

Hell .. at one time a person could walk into a hardware store and buy a welding supply item called SOLIDOX. Had I known it would be banned I would have stocked up on it. ( great for making thermite) Now one can only get a very low grade type and in small quantity.

Anyway .... McVeigh was a fucknut that fell into the weirdo cult world of the militia/survivalists. He most likely did have more help than he admitted to.

As for the Sirhan-Sirhan thing, his lawyers are throwing up all sorts of things all the time ... like lawyers do.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I personally do not think
I will give you this though;

The ammonium nitrate and fuel bomb (ANFO) is a tricky sommbitch to make.[SIZE=+1][/SIZE] And need to be VERY moisture free while doing so, this means he did not mix it up in a damn truck, he had to have had a building large enough and safe enough to mix and move about nearly 5000 lbs of materials.

Mixing an ANFO is dangerous by itself, special mixing procedures have to be followed or fire and death quickly arrive.

And the most striking thing? A 5K ANFO bomb is unlikely to crater and destroy a building from the distance it was away. Explosives work best when controlled and directed, the truck ANFO bomb was omnidirectional giving up a LOT of its energy in the process.