Let's make a commune.

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
The daily grind getting to ya?
Wanna stick it to the man?
Want to work 4 hours, and play X-box the rest of the day?

Dudes, have I got a solution for you!

A COMMUNE!!!

Does not necessarily have to be a hippie one, but we would take craps in a hole anyways.

Picture it, being your own lord and master, doing things for the sole purpose of helping your self and your community. Surrounded by people who you don't want to hit repeatedly every time you see them. Eating food you know is good, cous you grew/fed/slaughtered it yourself.

I invite everyone here to join me in revolutionizing your lives!

After a month or so, when you get used to not having makeup, cars (I guess) and new shoes, you will be a new improved you. All it takes is some guts and hard work.

What do we need?

People.
People with skills, people who are open to everything, people who strive in bettering them selves, people who want to take their lives into their own hands, objective people, good people, intelligent people, ok stupid people too, but we'll ban them from breeding.

Stuff.
Land. Tools. Live stock. Seeds. Books. Solar plates. X-box.

Have more ideas but I don't feel like writing anymore.
Share your ideas, experiences, special skills...

Anyways, I'm good with a shovel.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I think it might work. But if I may, a short list of stipulations.

1. No Kool-Aid. (It was actually Flavor-Aid that they drank, but you get the point...hopefully)

2. No faggots with acoustic guitars insisting on covering "I just want to fly" by Sugar Ray. (This will be tough to weed out...Sugar Ray fags are drawn to campfires.)

3. We'll have to serve the greater community in some capactiy. It's great living off the land and being independant, but at some point we're going to need to buy new shovels, and Xboxses, and gas for generators or pay electric bills. To get money, we'll need to provide a service.

4. No whackos in charge demanding that I call them Father and claiming that they have the right to sleep with my girlfriend, or my children. (Outlaw religion at the commune and this shouldn't be a problem.)

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
1. No Kool-Aid. (It was actually Flavor-Aid that they drank, but you get the point...hopefully)
Not familiar.

2. No faggots with acoustic guitars insisting on covering "I just want to fly" by Sugar Ray. (This will be tough to weed out...Sugar Ray fags are drawn to campfires.)
Agreed. But you gotta admit, it's catchy.

3. We'll have to serve the greater community in some capactiy. It's great living off the land and being independant, but at some point we're going to need to buy new shovels, and Xboxses, and gas for generators or pay electric bills. To get money, we'll need to provide a service.
Was thinking more in the lines of solar and wind energy.
Either way, people are suckers for organic food these days.

4. No whackos in charge demanding that I call them Father and claiming that they have the right to sleep with my girlfriend, or my children. (Outlaw religion at the commune and this shouldn't be a problem.)
While we're at it, let's ban long gray beards too, just to be sure.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I know Norwegian stuff...
Like.. the language, and shit...

I propose we call this commune "New Norwegia" and the inhabitants "Norwedgies".

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
Severina, you're definitely in, right?
And the head guy, after he buys a plane.
Could use one of those.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Uh... I'll sew the baby diapers and cook? Hehe... and I could attempt Sugar Ray on my cello? It's not a guitar ;-)

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I'll be in charge of procreating with the females, and practicing with them for the next one while they're preggers.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I can cook. If that's any help.

But I'm better at preparing veggie dishes because gutting fish and other, previously living creatures, is really not for me.

My veggie cook-offs are great though. You WILL like them. Grrr.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
I'd live down the road with my anti-commune, anti-hippie, anti-granola muncher hit squad.

We'd raid all your shit and beat the dudes up in front of the women folk.

How ya like me now, Nancy boy ?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I'd live down the road with my anti-commune, anti-hippie, anti-granola muncher hit squad.

We'd raid all your shit and beat the dudes up in front of the women folk.

How ya like me now, Nancy boy ?
No smores for you!

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Sounds strangely like my life already....

Because of the shitty real estate market/economy, I've made a whopping $6,000 so far this year... yet, I've done all the stuff I want/need to do, including going to the bar whenever, taking a vacation to vegas, buying a new car, etc..

It's awesome to have roommates/tenants who pay all your bills, and then some.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
I'm good with almost anything mechanical. I'm also good at arranging angry mobs with only a few minutes notice.

Can we also ban fat chicks, please?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I'm good with almost anything mechanical. I'm also good at arranging angry mobs with only a few minutes notice.

Can we also ban fat chicks, please?
Yeah!....Burn the fat chicks! Burn them!!!!

.......damn, you ARE good at arranging angry mobs!