Lindsay Cokehead Lohan

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Lind say "coke" Lohan in jail!

Right on! I feel so sorry for her. Watch me cry. See?
Can you see my manly tears?

Fuck A no! Who is this stupid bitch anyways?
I cannot name one movie she has done.

Look, I've done my drugs and drink, but DRIVE? DRIVE?! and endanger others because of your out of hand cokehead behaviour?!!

Fuck her. Keep her in jail and let her rot.
Skank.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009

I know of two: Herbie, and Mean Girls. Both BRILLIANT.

Look, I've done my drugs and drink, but DRIVE? DRIVE?! and endanger others because of your out of hand cokehead behaviour?!!

Skank.
She is a skank, I thought she was a carpetmuncher aswell. I hope she serves the same length of punishment as a regular person drug-driver, and doesn't just get away with a light sentence because she is loaded and a "celebrity".

It pisses me off how celebrities get away with crimes, especially rappers; in fact the police should use the stuff they say in their raps to convict them;
Judge: Now look here, Mr. Cent. You made a statement recently, on one of your albums which says, and I quote; "yo I got my AK shootin' niggaz!".

Possession of a firearm + Hate crime + Attempted murder. 10 years.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
When I saw her onscreen as a teen and a young adult I wanted to bang her because .. well mainly because she was fresh tail.

Now, she looks slightly pathetic and strung out BUT has a tad bit of understanding that she looks slightly pathetic and strung out and tries to avoid looking that way thereby making them both more pronounced.

^^ This makes me want to bang her even more now !! Yaa !

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
She sure is pretty for a ginger person.

& You're up early... half 5 in america?

SlimSkeeter

I know of two: Herbie, and Mean Girls. Both BRILLIANT.
Parent trap......twice. Dunno about brilliant in any of her movies or anything but that makes three (well, three movies, four rolls). Plus her unfathomable singing career....only one or two songs of which come to mind...

I agree with GDP...kinda. I find her too sad and depressing to be hot now, but back in the day, before she became coke-whore skinny and too inebriated to tell what was what, she was damn hot.

Ya blame her, but really ya gotta blame mom and dad more than anything. They shoved her into the limelight at an early age...she, along with others like Brittany Spears, got hit with being able to have anything they wanted just handed to them without them having to actually DO anything for it. And that well before they had the discipline to know when enough was enough. Maybe they were just going with the flow, but I say shitty parents breed future train wrecks.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
She deserves to be in jail. However, the judge should have put her right in, and not have given her until the 20th to surrender herself. Maybe between now and the 20th she'll party herself to death.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey

Skank.
I agree. If you want to ruin your body with drugs and liquor, do it..but don't drive and put innocent people in danger.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Ya blame her, but really ya gotta blame mom and dad more than anything.

Hard to know though really. I imagine kids like that, living in the lime light, being constantly told how great they are wouldn't think twice about getting legal emancipated if they were told "no" too many times. And then they'd be just far worse.

SlimSkeeter

Hard to know though really. I imagine kids like that, living in the lime light, being constantly told how great they are wouldn't think twice about getting legal emancipated if they were told "no" too many times. And then they'd be just far worse.
Probably...but mom and/or dad still had to sign off on them getting that famous in the first place.