Mar 3, 2008
Does anyone here have one?
Does anyone want to get one, sometime?
Damn, they look too painful for me.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
At best, they're nothing more than gimmiks. And at worst, they're just repulsive. And whether best or worst, they remain hidden unless you make a face at people.

No thanks.

Silly Cunt

Fingerbanger
Founder
Mar 30, 2008
Western Australia
I tattooed a young couple (maori) with each others names on the inside of their lips 3 weeks ago, they were both 18, and requested I use the same needle group for both tattoos.

I told them to fuck off about the shared needle shit, but both of them took the pain easily.

To answer your question. Fuck knows?

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere
whats the point in having a tatoo that you will never see or show anyone....and if you do want to show someone you look like a fucking retard trying.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
whats the point in having a tatoo that you will never see or show anyone....and if you do want to show someone you look like a fucking retard trying.
I'll bet you $2 that cog gets one (unless he already got one).

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Dumbest thing I've seen so far.
I wouldn't go THAT far...

THIS asshole did this himself in the mirror. Look at it, the shit isn't even even.

If I'm going to have a tattoo that says some obscure, dumb shit on MY forehead. The motherfucking thing is going to be symetrical!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
The motherfucking thing is going to be symetrical!
I would have to challenge you on this fixation you have for symmetry which could lead to all kinds of disease such as problems with Bowel movement and such.

Asymmetry plays a very important part in our daily lives.
Lets look at the following examples, shall we?

Here we have Epistemic form of art.
Some cultures rely more heavily on visual thinking than others. For this reason, it is necessary to distinguish between modern industrial cultures that are based on the linear thinking of the alphabetic writing system and the non-linear and visual thinking of cultures that use iconographic and ideographic writing systems. However, all writing systems began as picture writing. This means that these earlier cultures were more closely connected to visual thought. The practice of seeing or the Habitus of seeing was more closely linked to the theoretical expressions of seeing.

Here we have a modern art form of asymmetry.
Visual thinking is a part of a larger phenomenon known as visual literacy. Visual thinking, however, has to do with the cognitive processes involved in orchestrating visual information in the mind. It differs from visual communication which has to do with the creation and exchange of visual semiotic systems for the purpose of conveying information, emotions, and episodic memories.

Here we have a classic form of asymmetry know as Occult balance.
Notice the area has space as compared to no-space.
This is the Yin-yang, the Tao, the Way if you will.
Something and nothing.

So in closing, please show more respect to our asymmetrical inclined friends, mmmky??