LOL

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I wonder how many people they actually had to interview to find the three that would give them enough to fill a spot on radio.

10 points for hard work.

0 points for convincing me that all black people voted for obama based on race because they found three stupid people.

Stupid people are everywhere, it's certainly not headline news. Besides, if you really want to split hairs on the matter, I personally know of three white people who have plainly said "I'm not voting for a nigger." Unless Howard has tracks of black people saying shit like "I don't vote for honkeys.", I'm going to just chalk it up to stupidity rather than racism.

DaKine

nOb
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
USA
Sorry I can't vote for a man named Hussein Obama. He has to many muslim names.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I think what may have happened was the interviewer was handing out KFC as he was talking to them. The negroids inevitably became hypnotized by the fried chicken and thus couldn't come up with a coherent thought.

DaKine

nOb
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
USA
I think what may have happened was the interviewer was handing out KFC as he was talking to them. The negroids inevitably became hypnotized by the fried chicken and thus couldn't come up with a coherent thought.

You think? If that's the case, were in trouble

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
So? What's in a name? I have a french christian name, yet I have no connections with anything or anyone in France. I don't even like snails ffs.
Hmmmm.. what about frogs legs? And garlic. I bet you like garlic.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Hmmmm.. what about frogs legs? And garlic. I bet you like garlic.
I don't have frogs legs. I DO NOT HAVE FROGS LEGS. No. Mmkay? Hahaha...

But I love garlic, and get told off everytime I pick my mum up from work for it. Because.... I stink of the stuff. But then, so does my husband. And the kids. We love it. But it doesn't make us French.

I also love teh chillies. What does THAT make me? Mexican?

:yociexp63:

^^^ that's me with a hot bottom, the day after too many chillies.