Losers

Boner

Fuckin fucker
Founder
Sep 9, 2009
Huh? Someone looking for losers? Here I am!

Welcome!

SlimSkeeter

No, tranSplant honey.
A colloquial spelling based on pronunciation versus grammar rules....prolly, anyway.

I think yes .. mainly from the fact that the person went directly to Titty's profile within 30 seconds of registering.

But whatever .. the more folks we have here the better !!
Absofrigginlutely! Wasn't complaining, jus axin.

Lemonade

Still a bit noob
May 4, 2011
Thanks!!

I'm a Midwest female who mostly just lurked on fuck you due to extreme boredom...about 5 years now. Titty/GP/Neg/Surge were my faves, I tend to like REAL assholes.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Hello. I'm not that much of an asshole really, but my mummy sometimes says I drive her mad when I don't do my homework until the DAY BEFORE THE DEADLINE though!! So I guess I am kind of bad lol!

Lemonade

Still a bit noob
May 4, 2011
I think yes .. mainly from the fact that the person went directly to Titty's profile within 30 seconds of registering.

But whatever .. the more folks we have here the better !!
Hope that isn't jealously rearing it's ugly head.

Lemonade

Still a bit noob
May 4, 2011
Hi Mamba, Spain sounds beautiful compared to miles of farmland and dirty farmers. FML

s_strike

Yaa!
Founder
May 14, 2011
Thanks!!

I'm a Midwest female who mostly just lurked on fuck you due to extreme boredom...about 5 years now. Titty/GP/Neg/Surge were my faves, I tend to like REAL assholes.
Thanks and no welcoming?

Not at all, I'm waay over him.
Where is he and/or what happened?

I also like the tit meister, seemed logical to me. His holy fuck burn (along with mine) on the pic of that chick with the mole on her face still cracks me up. Classic!! (no offense if that's you Lemonade)

Hope he returns, some scab thinks I'm him?!