Loud Sex Leads to Assault Charge for Four Teens, Police Say

SittinGrumpy

Link

Thursday, July 02, 2009

TORRINGTON, Conn. — A 16-year-old girl thought she heard her mother being assaulted by her boyfriend and rounded up some friends who beat him up, only to learn later that the couple actually were having sex, the woman and police said.

The girl misinterpreted the woman's amorous screams, and she and four other teens went to the woman's bedroom in the Torrington home on June 6, police Lt. Bruce Whiteley said Thursday. One of the teens beat the 25-year-old man with a bat and others punched him, police said. He suffered a black eye and several bruises.

The girl, two 17-year-old boys and Dilyen Langdeau, 19, of Torrington, were arrested Tuesday night and arraigned in Bantam Superior Court on Wednesday. Langdeau was charged with assault and conspiracy; the teens face similar counts. The fifth teenager was not charged.

A judge sealed the police report. The names of the girl and the two boys were not released because of their ages.

The 34-year-old woman, Melanie Arnold, told The Associated Press on Thursday that the girl is her daughter. Arnold denied she was screaming, and said her daughter thought she heard a slap and believed an assault was happening.

"Instead of asking what was going on, they assumed and took matters into their own hands," Arnold said. "Now they have to learn a lesson."

The teens knocked on the bedroom door and Arnold opened it, according to the couple, who recently broke up.

The teens rushed into the room and the man, Roger Swanson, said he didn't have a chance to explain himself. He said he tried to get away, but the teens chased him down and started beating him in the house.

He said he knelt down over a chair and tried to protect his face, but got hit in the eye and in the back. He said Arnold covered his back to try to protect him, but the teen with the bat started hitting him in the legs. Then the youths left.

"What if they fight someone else and those guys don't walk away? What if they kill somebody?" he said. "Then they're going to spend the rest of their lives in jail. These kids need to learn, go through the court system and see if you do something to somebody, you see what happens."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is exactly why hubbin will not have sex with me when we have company or when we have stayed with family in the past lol

Anywho.....

I remember once when I was like 10 my mom and dad were having sex and I was standing at the closed door crying and begging him to stop hurting her! But at 16? come on.....how did you not know what was going on?

I have to wonder if this was an excuse to beat up the boyfriend...

Your thoughts?

TopGrey

Family
Founder
Jul 30, 2008
NC mountains
sounds to me like the kids needed a reason to bitchslap someone. I mean, wtf else is there to do in Torrington, Conneticut?

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
What does the mama look like .... if she's hot and has big honkers sign me up.

Fucking mama while a teenage chick beats on me sounds fucking hot !

( no dudes please)

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Nothing can be more disgusting than catching mom and dad doing the nasty.

Also, again, you keep posting these articles in the wrong sub-forum.
You, a mod, should know better. You know they belong in the 'Editorials and Articles' section.

Please comply. Thnkubi.

SittinGrumpy

Also, again, you keep posting these articles in the wrong sub-forum.
You, a mod, should know better. You know they belong in the 'Editorials and Articles' section.

Please comply. Thnkubi.
For your fucking information I asked GDP after the article sub forum was made if I HAD to post them there... he said that it was the users choice... I post them in the Green or Red Zone because that is where I WANT THEM ... when GDP tells me different, I will do different. UNTIL THEN how about you mind your own fucking business.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
For your fucking information I asked GDP after the article sub forum was made if I HAD to post them there... he said that it was the users choice... I post them in the Green or Red Zone because that is where I WANT THEM ... when GDP tells me different, I will do different. UNTIL THEN how about you mind your own fucking business.
Then how do you differentiate between uploading it to the Green or Red?
Do you flip a coin?
"Oh gee, heads. Red Zone."

Why not post this one in the Green? It's soooooo serious, after all.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
What is more disgusting is when they don't care when you catch them...and keep at it.
I'm sure everyone had this experience at least once.

One time, in Jr. hgh, I walked in with dad on top of mom.
The door wasn't locked. Dad turned his head towards me and said "Next time knock before coming in!"

I said, "Next time you be doing some fucking, LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Yep, Jr high school. Dirty mouth.

SittinGrumpy

Do you flip a coin?

Why does this matter to you? I mean, is your life so boring that you must watch everything i do? Are you in love with me? Are you stalking me? Is this your way of flirting? Does it excite you to anticipate my replies?

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Do you flip a coin?
"Oh gee, heads. Red Zone."

AS it is the Red Zone, you should be making a concerted effort to stay on topic. If you have a problem with how Sittingrumpy categorizes her threads - start a thread to discuss it with her.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm sure everyone had this experience at least once.

One time, in Jr. hgh, I walked in with dad on top of mom.
The door wasn't locked. Dad turned his head towards me and said "Next time knock before coming in!"

I said, "Next time you be doing some fucking, LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!"

Yep, Jr high school. Dirty mouth.
Wow. Middle School or not... I don't think I would've been able to say that to my father... hehe.

And - maybe this was just my family? I grew up that mom and dad's room is always off limits to you unless you are given express permission to enter. And locked door or not, if it's closed - knock softly or go away haha

SlimSkeeter

And - maybe this was just my family? I grew up that mom and dad's room is always off limits to you unless you are given express permission to enter. And locked door or not, if it's closed - knock softly or go away haha
This was taught at an early age up around where I live to most kids. Door closed, knock.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Why does this matter to you?
Just because
I mean, is your life so boring that you must watch everything i do?
no
Are you in love with me?
yes. i love you so much, i'll allow skeeter to clean your toe crude with his own tongue.
Are you stalking me?
no
Is this your way of flirting?
no
Does it excite you to anticipate my replies?
HELL YEAH, BABY!! Now get that buffalo skin spread out on the teepee floor like a good short plump squaw.

SlimSkeeter

yes. i love you so much, i'll allow skeeter to clean your toe crude with his own tongue.
While I appreciate the offer, assuming that its meant in the spirit of brotherhood and kindness that only a long distance, semi-acquaintanceship can bring, my tongue currently on strike.