Lying scumbags.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.
Don't you just hate it when some people do this sort of thing? I hate those kinds of people, especially when they've been caught lying through their teeth.... These kinds of people think they have everyone fooled with their lies.

Discuss.....

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Re: Lying scumbags....

Liars are liars...what can you do other then to avoid such losers. Just don't be gullible enough to believe it! That is the key. It is a doggie dog world...People lie and there is nothing you can do about it!

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.

Liars are liars...what can you do other then to avoid such losers. Just don't be gullible enough to believe it! That is the key. It is a doggie dog world...People lie and there is nothing you can do about it!
You got a point there hun, but what to do when somebody tells lies about you all over the net? Somebody who tries to convince others what they do/to on you when THEY know full well themselves that they are lying toerags.... can't even admit to the truth of their actions...

Saucy

San Antonio, TX

You got a point there hun, but what to do when somebody tells lies about you all over the net? Somebody who tries to convince others what they do/to on you when THEY know full well themselves that they are lying toerags.... can't even admit to the truth of their actions...
Then that means you spend wayyy to much time on the internet.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.

Well not really, only when i have time to myself, when my baby is asleep, he's only 9 months old so he sleeps a good bit during the day and goes down for the night at 7pm till 7am. I need some adult entertainment too ya know... but not the kind i'm getting from certain others. The lies i mean.

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008

Exactly what I was thinking.

Anyway, I'm a GREAT lier. I lie so good my mother thinks I'm Chinese.
I actually made my brother believe the following story:
I was staring at the world through my shop window, a guy passed, turned around, looked at me looking him. He came inside my shop, asked me what I was looking at, do I have a problem with him, do I find him strange for having long hair?
¨Long hair? You call that long hair?¨ I asked him, and took off my hat. At the same fucking time some HC HM started to play on the radio and a wolf howled.
The guy, startled, looked at me and said: ¨I am not worthy!¨, he took my knife (it's a butcher shop) and cut his own throat.
I was so pissed cous I knew I had a very long conversation with the police coming, and It would take all of my skillz to make them believe my story. But I was wrong, they believed me at the start because, and I quote:
You really do have amazing hair.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

These compulsive liars are usually delusional and think they are great.
In reality,they are usually the pathetic, unwashed and fat twats living in our society.
Being nice to these lying women beating cunts makes me feel nauseous.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.

Aaahahahaha... knobrash.

Your avvy on EZ tells a 'hole' different story. Nuff said.

Listen bitch, you've seriously got some sort of fascination with me..... Every chance you get, you comment on my pics. Jealous much?
Oh, and i've seen your pics too. Hun, don't be a jealous fucking hater. Get over yourself already....

Btw, i don't want to get into this petty shit with you, i haven't got time for your nonsense. You're just looking for attention and drama, but let me tell you this, you sure as hell are not gonna get it from me. :khi7h:

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey

Listen bitch, you've seriously got some sort of fascination with me..... Every chance you get, you comment on my pics. Jealous much?
Oh, and i've seen your pics too. Hun, don't be a jealous fucking hater. Get over yourself already....

Btw, i don't want to get into this petty shit with you, i haven't got time for your nonsense. You're just looking for attention and drama, but let me tell you this, you sure as hell are not gonna get it from me. :khi7h:
Don't worry about Stella. She does the same shit to me. She's the one who had to alter her body to be happy with herself.

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.

Don't worry about Stella. She does the same shit to me. She's the one who had to alter her body to be happy with herself.

Oh yes hun, i've seen that....

I am perfectly happy with my looks and shape, i know i am not one bit ugly and i don't look too bad after having 2 kids either, especially considering i have a 9 month old. Therefore, i don't give a fuck what she thinks.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

Can't we all just get along and just fight the lying scumbags? :yociexpress09:
The majority of members here are brilliant people.
:yociexp77: