Make my penis purty

What do you want a penis with pubic hair?

• Yes - I want something to run my fingers through

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I hate it when I gag on a stray hair

• I don't care - just show me your junk.

• Total voters

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
So. . .today is the semi annual "Make the penis purty day" at my house. The one where I clipper back all the unruly pubic hair, shave around the shaft etc. I generally trim up (shorten) the pubic hair around the base and just above the little guy. You know. . give him a nice and neat look. My question is. . Ladies. . .would you rather have a presentation like described or just see the area clean shave'n and not a pubic hair in sight?

SittinGrumpy

I am totally for grooming, there is nothing worse when going down on a man and having to come up and pull hair out of your mouth *shudders*

One the other hand...bald? hell no, just well groomed!

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
As a dude...if you're gonna trim, just make sure you don't plug the drain. I've had that happen, but fixed the problem quickly. Kill on the other hand put up with his pube filled shower until he embarrassingly left pube footprints around the house.

Just....be smart about it. Good luck.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Bald. I like bald. But only if you're gonna fix the rest of it too... it's pretty gross to have a big ol' hairy man chest and thick 'happy' (gnarly) trail that abruptly comes to an end above a naked and starkly white groin =(

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
As a dude...if you're gonna trim, just make sure you don't plug the drain. I've had that happen, but fixed the problem quickly. Kill on the other hand put up with his pube filled shower until he embarrassingly left pube footprints around the house.

Just....be smart about it. Good luck.
I'm no beginner. I usually do the "hair cut" over the toilet with scissors and then hop in the shower and give it some shaving.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I am a nuzzler so I vote bald. If your girl is just a grazer on your shaftee, you can get away with a trim. Go with what is best for her.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
A nuzzler is an individual that enjoys the sensation of testicles rubbing against their lower lip and chin while performing a blowjob.
I am not going to give YOU my definition of a nuzzler. The above definition does not quite match mine.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I am a nuzzler so I vote bald. If your girl is just a grazer on your shaftee, you can get away with a trim. Go with what is best for her.
Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha. Oh boy! Yeah. . .the last time my woman's mouth went near my penis was probably 10 years ago. Her opinion doesn't count.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
You have to go to extremes in either direction.

If you shave, it must be baby bald shaved. As the hair grows, in becomes prickly like needles, which was my wife's #1 complaint.

On the other spectrum, letting it grow and stay long as it is.
I don't think trimming is an option as stated above.

Maybe mens hair is thicker down there hence trimming is useless?

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Holy Crap! Are you serious??
Yes. I think in the 15 years me and the misses have been an item I've probably gotten 5 blow jobs and only once did I climax.

edit: As a result my oral sex comes from NSA relationships or hookers. Plus that one time there was Kills mom. Then he moved in withe her and the affair ended.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
tmi... but I like giving teh oral pleasures to my guy. And booby sexing.

I think the hub would go insane if he didn't get some good lickins. btw, fun - are you serious about the hooker stuffs? Cuz 1) ew. 2) does the wife know?

SlimSkeeter

I used to shave...but I haven't had a reason to for a while. If/when I get a reason to, I will shave again.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I used to shave...but I haven't had a reason to for a while. If/when I get a reason to, I will shave again.
Really? After the first time I was forced to continue. It gets all prickly down there and I have to spend more than half the day itching my nuts if I don't do it up regular.

SlimSkeeter

Really? After the first time I was forced to continue. It gets all prickly down there and I have to spend more than half the day itching my nuts if I don't do it up regular.
yeah...after I experimented I was forced to continue for a while or walk like I had been in the saddle for days. However, since apparently I was only shaving for ME at that point, I quit and dealt with it until it grew out enough. That being said, were I to, I dunno, actually find a worthwhile woman around here, I would start again.