Man boobs

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
36 days as a quitter.

I've gained 11 pounds.

It sucks balls ... but at least the constant desire to eat has subsided and I can now begin the diet/rebuilding process.

I decided, before I quit, that it was futile to DIET and WORKOUT and go through the nicotine withdrawal at the same time, so I suspended my normal maintenance diet and workout regimen. This is why I gained the 11 pounds.

The increase in calories, I was probably doubling my daily intake over the last month but I don't know exactly cause I refused to count, coupled with my near sedentary lifestyle During the month of November led to the rapid weight gain.

Its not JUST the 11 pounds ..its also the normal muscle atrophy that comes along with stopping a life long resistance weight training program ... my biceps, triceps, pecs, deltoids etc etc etc .. all feel as if they are fluid filled balloons ... squishy and floppy ...

The Freedom from the Lung Rockets IS noticeable ... I can tell a difference in how my clothes smell, and how other smokers smell now that I'm no longer doing it.

I'm sleeping LONGER now ... ( this sucks ).

My resting heart rate has dropped significantly.

I've saved $179 that would have been otherwise spent on the 36 packs of smokes during that time period. ( but .. no REAL savings YET cause I bought snacks while at work everyday ... <-- fat bastard.)

Con:

Gained 11 pounds.

Got 36 days worth of squishy muscles.

Pro:

No longer a dirty fucking weak ass smoker.

So ... The rebuilding of my, formerly, manly form starts tomorrow.

I'll take pics ...

K .. byeee !

Gzus

\m/ >< ..l.
Founder
Jun 20, 2009
booshz.
www.istheinternetfuckingawesome.com
I wanted to quit for quite some time now, and also tried gaining weight, but with no luck. I think the smoking, plus the fact that I have the metabolism of an incinerator, doesnt help.
So, my new years resolution, is to quit smoking.
Cigarettes.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
I wanted to quit for quite some time now, and also tried gaining weight, but with no luck. I think the smoking, plus the fact that I have the metabolism of an incinerator, doesnt help.
So, my new years resolution, is to quit smoking.
Cigarettes.

It works. Really.