Man Law

SlimSkeeter

Someone decided (again) to try and put down the Man Laws in print. I am a firm believer that these should have remained unwritten.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
I swear to god, dudes that give a fuck about "man laws" are compensating for some homoerotic fantasies they don't want to explore.

These are the same "men" that listen to what Howie Long says real men should want out of a real truck in a Chevy commercial.

The same men that watch WWE wrestling and think Andrew Dice Clay is still a relevant comedian.

Fags, the lot of 'em.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I swear to god, dudes that give a fuck about "man laws" are compensating for some homoerotic fantasies they don't want to explore.

These are the same "men" that listen to what Howie Long says real men should want out of a real truck in a Chevy commercial.

The same men that watch WWE wrestling and think Andrew Dice Clay is still a relevant comedian.

Fags, the lot of 'em.
Real REAL men don't have nipples, which is a woman thing.

SlimSkeeter

Fags, the lot of 'em.
Sure, but don't we all have a guy we would go gay for?

I drive a Dodge and Howie Long is a douche

I watch WWE (adding "wrestling" is as redundant as saying ATM Machine, by the way) because its the man version of a soap opera...and the only reason I know about ADC is because of those awesome assed nursery rhymes

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Sure, but don't we all have a guy we would go gay for?

I drive a Dodge and Howie Long is a douche

I watch WWE (adding "wrestling" is as redundant as saying ATM Machine, by the way) because its the man version of a soap opera...and the only reason I know about ADC is because of those awesome assed nursery rhymes
No
Yes
ADC was the shit 20 years ago