Mark! Where are you!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Dear Mark,

It's been at least a year now, some 6 months of it with no internet connection because I'm on the dole, numerous hangovers and slaggy one night stands I lost count of since we last communicated.

You see Mark, I got my knees up to my ears with my man pumping away on top of me and pooped out a pooper of a kid to watch those videos I ordered from you.

I've been waiting and waiting for my two dalla's you still owe me for the hidden masked subliminal of some dirty in one of the cartoons.

Could you please PLEASE reply asap?
I'm lonely and need someone to talk to.

Regards,

Bunnee

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I am happy to report that I have rescued Bunnee from a life on the dole. I did this for purely unselfish reasons because I am a caring, generous and loving soul.
Bunnee has agreed to be my bitch and I will cater for all her financial and sexual needs for the forseeable future.

Now drive through and fuck off!!!

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Who the fuck is Mark?

I don't know who this person is. I don't even KNOW anyone called Mark.

Oh ps- You're an idiot.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Mark!

The dude who wrote you back about those cartoon vids you bought.
One of them had some naughty on it.

Go back to the thread YOU made about it, fool, then apologize for your insult when you were wrong.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Oh my god.

What are you doing? Stalking my past threads now.

Yes, I remember. I got my money back. And it was NUDITY in a childrens cartoon.

Whatever.

You're still an idiot.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
You expected more?
Of course.

She needs material to project her subconscious, especially if she's not involved, or she absolutely does not understand, which is this case.

And if Josie is not part of the topic or if she does not understand it, because she is not part of the topic, it's whatever Josie decides it is because She Just Knows The Way It Is Supposed To Be.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Of course.

She needs material to project her subconscious, especially if she's not involved, or she absolutely does not understand, which is this case.

And if Josie is not part of the topic or if she does not understand it, because she is not part of the topic, it's whatever Josie decides it is because She Just Knows The Way It Is Supposed To Be.
You have Josie on the brain :laluot_29:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
What the....?

This thread makes zero sense.
http://swollencranium.com/forums/showthread.php?t=729

MY REPLY TO HIM

Mark,

The fact that I, personally found the content of the DVD offensive is completely irrelevant.

The fact is, that it is a G classification, suitable for young children which contained nudity, and lewd scenes.

If the packs were 'viewed as a matter of course prior to release' explain to me, as a parent how this particular cartoon was released into the collection, and then classified befitting for young children?

Before the deletion of this dvd collection (not because it contained offensive and vulgar material, but simply for 'cost feasibility'), at the very least 500 copies were sold. I am sure there would be far more than that figure, wouldn't you agree?

Therefore at least, bare minimum 500 other parents also own this dvd collection, would you not also agree to that?

This means that at the very least, bare minimum, 500 other children not including my own, would have also been subjected to this very same cartoon.

I'm afraid that offering me a full refund is an injustice, and it not only insults me as a parent but saddens me deeply.

I am not satisfied with your decision at all.

Yours
Amanda

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Dearest Mark,

Thank you for the two dallas you sent me over 6 months ago.
I went to this new store in town called WalMart. Have you heard of it? It's from America and so big!

Anyways, I bought a bottle of perfume with that two dallas and sprayed a bit on this letter, so if you can smell something, Mark, it's me. I just wanted to give you an idea of what I smell like. Do you like it, Mark?

Anyways, I'm really glad to have a new friend like you. I'm so lonely out here.
There's nothing to do all day but watch drama shoes. I have no inclination to continue education or get trained in any specific skill and just too lazy to get a job.

Anyways, did I mention that I'm lonely? And horny. Yep, there it is. All out in the open.
I said the 'H' word, Mark. Shame on me. Hope the scent on the letter gets you to do a 1000 mile dash out here for me, Mark.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for your reply, or knock on my door. Whichever comes first.

Your's truly with love,

Amanda

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Dear KommieKat,
I am currently fucking an ex hooker called Tsintao. The only beautiful part about her is she pays ME to fuck her because she's desperate for some real male cock.
Goddamnit...she's fucking ugly as sin.
See if you can have a look at her without vomiting.

Yours in earnest (please rescue me)
Mark

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
MARK!

YOU HAVE NOT RETURNED MY CALLS AT YOUR WORK PLACE NOR HAVE YOU REPLIED TO MY EMAILS OR LETTERS!!

I KNOW WHERE YOU WORK, MARK. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU!
I WILL FOLLOW YOU HOME, MARK. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE IGNORED ME LIKE ALL THE OTHER MEN IN MY LIFE, MARK.

I ONLY WANTED TO LOVE YOU!!

AMANDA

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Mark,

I followed you. I followed you home from your work place. I know where you live.
WHO IS THAT WHORE! IS SHE YOUR WIFE!

Well, it doesn't matter. I still love you, Mark and I'll do anything to have you.
I saw your two children. Two lovely children. They can be our children. We can do it Mark. We can be together, with the children.

Just get rid of the WHORE, Mark.

Or, do you want me to do it for you??

Amanda Bunnee