Marriage

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
I was married once and after the first year it all went downhill.
I have more satisfaction and contentment being single.
Perhaps after a year a person should get divorced and move onto a new partner.
No doubt there is the occasional "happy marriage"
Is yours one of them?

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
My first marriage lasted almost nine years. I had a year and a half to find my current wife, we will have been married 23 years in August. I married a younger woman, about the same age as my first wife was when I married her, kinda made up for a mistake.
Married life has been VERY good to me. I could not be happier.

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
My first marriage was over after 9 months... I think that says it all...

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Maybe you were too much of a bitch ?
How many times did you get divorced?? Twice? Well, well, well...
:khi7h:

I was way too nice. Otherwise I would not have married that idiot.

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
I was married for 8 years, and swore I would never do it again. I love being single. I don't like answering to anyone.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
I've been married for five years, and I love it. We have our arguments, and sometimes I want to beat him, but we are very happy.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
If I married a chic that needed to relay her thoughts and feelings by using a visual representation I'd probably dump her too.
I post pics to express myself better in the forums, you engorged knoblet.
If you don't like it then you can fuck off.
I don't know why you persist in this monotonous nagging...you are worse than a vibrator stuck on high speed...great at first but soon becoming rapidly too sore to handle. There is no pleasing you, is there?
Start a poll and if enough members want me to stop posting pics I'll fuck off to another site...if I can find one I haven't been banned from.
Now wipe your nose and stop having tantrums or I'll increase my visuals by 500%.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Males tend to nag about different kinds of issues than us, but it's still fucking nagging.

When you ask your wife for the fifth time if she’s taken the car in to get the brakes checked, you’re being a nag.
When you remind her again to pay the cable bill like she promised, you’re being a nag.
When you sit in the passenger seat and criticize her driving, you’re being a nag.
When you ask repeatedly for sex, you’re being a nag.
When you stand over her giving nitpicky instructions or directions or criticisms, you’re being a nag.

You come from your work environment into a home where things don't run quite as smoothly. You often exercise work-oriented management skills on your wife and children, with "unpleasant" results.
In addition, you often feel that you possess a special knowledge that we wives don't share — regarding computer equipment, TV or stereo equipment, financial matters, the family car, etc. Handing over control of these items to us creates such a sense of internal anxiety that you can't resist giving running instructions about the right and wrong ways to proceed.

Stop your fucking nagging and give us a break, for fucks sake!!!

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Marriage is for people who are insecure in their relationships and feel a piece of paper will somehow validate it, and mean something more.

Sure it means something.

It means 50% of everything you own.

Titty

Proud White Boy
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Where the sun doesn't shine
I was married once and after the first year it all went downhill.
I have more satisfaction and contentment being single.
Perhaps after a year a person should get divorced and move onto a new partner.
No doubt there is the occasional "happy marriage"
Is yours one of them?
I've been very happily married for over 10 years to a wonderful woman. I would not trade married for single life for anything. Nothing beats having someone with whom you share such a deep, unparalleled bond; all your thoughts and feelings; and every experience thrown at you over the course of the time together.

A relationship will fail if both parties are not fully committed to making it succeed. You'll only get out of it as much--or little--as you're willing to put into it.

Hardwood

Apr 25, 2008
I've been very happily married for over 10 years to a wonderful woman. I would not trade married for single life for anything. Nothing beats having someone with whom you share such a deep, unparalleled bond; all your thoughts and feelings; and every experience thrown at you over the course of the time together.

A relationship will fail if both parties are not fully committed to making it succeed. You'll only get out of it as much--or little--as you're willing to put into it.
I do not believe I would be alive today if it were not for my wife. If not for my wife I would not care to live.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Damn that was funny.
Interesting that you kiss his ass and hump mine.

You like the taste of his chunkys?

I was married for 10 years with the first wife. Hated it and felt I wasted my life on that but came out with 3 beautiful children.

Remarried 2 years later and couldn't be happier.
She's 7 years younger. I like them young.:beauty:

Shade

I fucking rule!
Mar 20, 2008
Nowhere

From all the stuff i've heard, i've always envied your marriage.