Married men

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Just curious if any of you married men can answer this question?

If there are certain women that you think you can hit on (that may not care if you are married) , what characteristics do they generally have?

I feel like I am walking around with a sign on my forehead saying " only married men need apply".

...and no I don't believe it is because I look easy. Nor do I think it is my age group, this has been a reoccurring event throughout my life as an adult.

*edit..

Oh yeah, can't forget the cubs...or married cubs.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Just curious if any of you married men can answer this question?

If there are certain women that you think you can hit on (that may not care if you are married) , what characteristics do they generally have?

I feel like I am walking around with a sign on my forehead saying " only married men need apply".

...and no I don't believe it is because I look easy. Nor do I think it is my age group, this has been a reoccurring event throughout my life as an adult.

*edit..

Oh yeah, can't forget the cubs...or married cubs.
The prerequisites would still hold, married or not, but the fact that she is willing to, knowing that you're married makes things that much easier.

As as cultural side note:
In Japan, where I lived for almost 2 decades, it's common for men to have an Aijin (lover), nigo (second woman) mekake (another woman), on the side.
Some housewives will put up with it if he is still the provider for the family.

Also, some married women will play a bit as well, especially with Adult Friend Finder and such being around.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
The prerequisites would still hold, married or not, but the fact that she is willing to, knowing that you're married makes things that much easier.
Actually what I meant, was what would lead the married man to hit on a particular person without knowing whether they were willing or not. Based on just looks, attitude, body language, or what? There has to be a common denominator.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Actually what I meant, was what would lead the married man to hit on a particular person without knowing whether they were willing or not. Based on just looks, attitude, body language, or what? There has to be a common denominator.
Body language would be related to attitude or mental state.

I am assuming that conversation is taking place before they attempt a 'cold turkey' pick-up.

Maybe your manner and conversation is comfortable and open.
Being open means that you may be up to it. On the other hand, being open, you may be OK with others doing it, but not yourself and stating it in the conversation in some way.

Maybe you're flirtatious and give off the wrong meaning?
Maybe you sit with your tits hanging purposely out?
Maybe you sit open legged giving invitation?
Maybe your sexy and men can pick up on your vibes?
Too many variables going on here.

There really is no "common denominator" in this.
You should observe yourself next time it happens because more than likely it is emanating from you and not them.

Lastly, men love to fuck.
Men first look at a women and decide if she is fuckable or not on the first impression.
THIS IS truth.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Married men look for sluts. Period.

If you're getting hit on by married men, despite your belief that you don't look "easy", you're wrong.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Married men look for sluts. Period.

If you're getting hit on by married men, despite your belief that you don't look "easy", you're wrong.

I concur.

When I was in my "fuck every human with a vagina" mode I avoided any chic that even had the hint of reluctance.

There are WAY more skank whores that just want to be rode like a wet pony than there are chicks that need to be wined and dined to give up the booty.

Result:

Gary got pussy 31 times a month .. from up to 31 different chicks.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I hate to say it, but i agree with Kill...
Married men will actively pursue you if you seem like the type that would slut around with no strings attached.
That way they can get away with flirting/fucking you and still have their marriage intact. :baffled:
Source: An extremely funny convo with some married friends of mine.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I disagree with the look/act like a slut assumption. If that were true, then it would apply to both single and married men who like to fuck. I am consistently hit on by married men much more often than by single men.

It makes me wonder sometimes if the vibe I give off is good enough to fuck but not good enough for more? Or maybe, I give off the vibe that I am not looking a relationship, who knows? Or I look like I like the forbidden?

Also, I know a few women that have had affairs with married men and they look/act like soccer moms. They do not fit the "slut" mode at all.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I'm gonna go with easy (slutty) w/issues. Dressing and walking a certain way can scream "I have major baggage! w00t!"

That + attitude + eye contact of whatever variety you happen to be fond of = scandalous

Single guys, looking for more than a quick fuck are not likely to pick out the chick with the most obvious issues. They're looking for less drama - married men do not care about your drama. They're in it for the puss.

Granted, I'm not the purtiest thing to ever hit the planet - but it is rare that anyone is bold enough to make conversation with me. I do not make eye contact with anyone I do not have to, walk swiftly, and get in - get my shit and go.

Men see the barrier I have up QUITE well. Married men especially are not going to mess with me. Obviously more trouble than it's worth and probably not open to anything. Who wants to try to conquer that? Some single men see it as a challenge and attempt anyhow. They generally get a quick polite smile and see me walking away.

So far, you've been pretty vague about YOU. How would you differ from the ice cold bitch model ^ up there?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
So far, you've been pretty vague about YOU. How would you differ from the ice cold bitch model ^ up there?
I am very straightforward. I always make eye contact and hold my chin up. I can fake the hell out of some self confidence because I will not look weak. I teach my children to do this as well.

I am also pretty unshakable by anything that can be said or done. The vulgar and inappropriate do not shock me. In fact, I expect it. I tend to collect stray people because I try not to judge others lifestyles and accept people as they are. People generally take me into their confidences and trust me with their dark secrets, sometimes during a first conversation. I am everyone's friend before they even really get to know me and then stay that way forever. It takes a lot to make me walk away.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I am very straightforward. I always make eye contact and hold my chin up. I can fake the hell out of some self confidence because I will not look weak. I teach my children to do this as well.

I am also pretty unshakable by anything that can be said or done. The vulgar and inappropriate do not shock me. In fact, I expect it. I tend to collect stray people because I try not to judge others lifestyles and accept people as they are. People generally take me into their confidences and trust me with their dark secrets, sometimes during a first conversation. I am everyone's friend before they even really get to know me and then stay that way forever.
:biggrin::tongue:Yeah, but what I want to know is, do you like giving head:tongue::biggrin:

SittinGrumpy

its tattooed on your forehead.... only married men can see it lol

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street

I am also pretty unshakable by anything that can be said or done. The vulgar and inappropriate do not shock me. In fact, I expect it. I tend to collect stray people because I try not to judge others lifestyles and accept people as they are. People generally take me into their confidences and trust me with their dark secrets, sometimes during a first conversation. I am everyone's friend before they even really get to know me and then stay that way forever. It takes a lot to make me walk away.
I'm with Josie. It usually has to do with eyes and your smile. I'd guess your body posture is such that when they approach you that you seem somewhat interested. I'm guessing your nature to accept people and truly try to know and accept people is misunderstood. If they say something crass to see your reaction and you give none or you flip something back at them, then the feeler they've sent out is a sign that you might be up for anything. Also. . I'm guessing you bring up the fact that married men hit on you. This is also an open invitation that you don't care if a guy is married. . you'd still bone them. Its not one thing, its most likely compounded by a series of things and that's why its happening over and over.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I'm gonna go with easy (slutty) w/issues. Dressing and walking a certain way can scream "I have major baggage! w00t!"

That + attitude + eye contact of whatever variety you happen to be fond of = scandalous

Single guys, looking for more than a quick fuck are not likely to pick out the chick with the most obvious issues. They're looking for less drama - married men do not care about your drama. They're in it for the puss.

Granted, I'm not the purtiest thing to ever hit the planet - but it is rare that anyone is bold enough to make conversation with me. I do not make eye contact with anyone I do not have to, walk swiftly, and get in - get my shit and go.

Men see the barrier I have up QUITE well. Married men especially are not going to mess with me. Obviously more trouble than it's worth and probably not open to anything. Who wants to try to conquer that? Some single men see it as a challenge and attempt anyhow. They generally get a quick polite smile and see me walking away.

I'm with Josie. It usually has to do with eyes and your smile. I'd guess your body posture is such that when they approach you that you seem somewhat interested. I'm guessing your nature to accept people and truly try to know and accept people is misunderstood. If they say something crass to see your reaction and you give none or you flip something back at them, then the feeler they've sent out is a sign that you might be up for anything. Also. . I'm guessing you bring up the fact that married men hit on you. This is also an open invitation that you don't care if a guy is married. . you'd still bone them. Its not one thing, its most likely compounded by a series of things and that's why its happening over and over.
Excuse me ..........EXCUSE ME!!

Did I not say these very things in my post above? Body language, eyes, attitude, converstation???

Should you not say, " I agree with Josie who agreed with Kommiekat???!!!

What the HELL?

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Excuse me ..........EXCUSE ME!!

Did I not say these very things in my post above? Body language, eyes, attitude, converstation???

Should you not say, " I agree with Josie who agreed with Kommiekat???!!!

What the HELL?
I try not to read your posts because they're usually contradictive of the popular opinion, not for the fact that its truly your opinion, but for the sake that you like to stir the pot. To me you're the little boy who cried wolf, eventually no one listens when you do have a good point because you've tried to create attention too many time. And Josie has tits so I'm always gonna single her out over you even if you say the exact same things. And she's kind of indicated through past actions and a nice set of pictures on my hard drive that she's not swayed by married men stammering over the internet, so just maybe I have a shot with her.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Bahahahahaha...

She's full of babies, that means EVERYONE has a shot with her.
Oh my aching ass.. that is SO far from the truth. Having babies means anyone is lucky to get a "shot" at her because her standards are way higher than a childless chic.

IMO