Member picture thread.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Because I'm to lame to think of anything else to start a thread about I'm going to do what i always do...start a picture thread! =)

I know quite a few of you, but there are still quite a few that i don't know, so i thought it would be fun to finally see who all I'm talking to.

Try to make the pictures as recent as you can!

Ready...set....GO!:khi4b:

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
Did I do a 'plumbing' check first ?

( pssst ... I still have the proud Marry Video !!)
Nope, i just pretended like i was a hawt chick thats into buttsex so that you wouldn't even bother checking around front. =)

No you don't!! doesn't anyone ever delete anything after i tell them to anymore?!

Thats blackmail it is! :yociexpress03:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
i have new pics on my phone and a friend's camera. Whenever one of us gets around to uploading them somewhere, I'll post.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Noooo post the awesomely hawt one with the flower on your shoulder. pleaseeeee!
1. It's not current
2. It's not hot.
3. Iono wanna

I promise, I have new ones :) And hey, I think that in one of 'em you can even see my enlarged gut!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
1. It's not current
2. It's not hot.
3. Iono wanna

I promise, I have new ones :) And hey, I think that in one of 'em you can even see my enlarged gut!
Ugh your such a dick! haha Oh well atleast i've gotten the pleasure of seeing it. =)

And i GUESS a bit of a prego gut MIGHT make it up for me. =)

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Here's the most recent pic *I* have. It's from about a week ago.

Okay, he looks high in this one... and the color and whatnot is all wack cuz the lighting was weird and I tried to edit and whatever... BUT it's the only one I could find that had a sort of belly shot in it.

Aaand because I think my little snotball is the cutest there ever was....

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Here's the most recent pic *I* have. It's from about a week ago.

Okay, he looks high in this one... and the color and whatnot is all wack cuz the lighting was weird and I tried to edit and whatever... BUT it's the only one I could find that had a sort of belly shot in it.

Aaand because I think my little snotball is the cutest there ever was....
He is very cute!! And definitely has your eyes...

dunamis

Oh, I see.
Founder
Mar 16, 2008
zorachus.net
Dunny. . you look like you're coming down from a two month meth high. Have you even seen the daylight?
It's true; I probably spend less than an hour outside each day. I think that should change this summer.

Oh wow... yes, you do. :yociexp57:
I guess it happens.

edit: Funee, that first picture was after playing DDR. I was sweaty, tired, and red-faced.