Member's Pictures

stopwatch

Family
Jul 11, 2008
In transition
I know there is already a thread with this title, but it's really long. And I don't feel like going through it to find these people I've been talking with.

Could we condense it here? Please post a picture if you reply to this thread.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
OK, I'm game, if you are, but you must promise to post yours as well.

This pic shows my goofy smile of us on our second wedding ceremony in Japan on a beach VERY VERY close to my house.
The theme was for EVERYBODY to where Japanese Yukata (summer kimono).

This pic was taken on my wedding day in Hong Kong about 2 years ago.

My wife in an indoor onsen. Please try not to strain your eyes spying her butt in the water.

This is our dog "Itchy". We adopted him.

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
You are a tad on the cute side too.... is that custard?
Thx babe. No, It's corn...in water...don't know what it's called but It's the only thing I knew how to cook at the time. Now I've learned how to chop an onion.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Thanks ya...Where is your picture Ms. Thang!

Oh, I'm old news. Everyone's seen Stella. And besides, I haven't been on a pic in about a year now.

:yociexp37:

Thx babe. No, It's corn...in water...don't know what it's called but It's the only thing I knew how to cook at the time. Now I've learned how to chop an onion.

I think it's called.... glue? Papier Mache (sp?) perfect - Make a mask on a balloon! Double-dog dare ya.

You can use the chopped onion for added texture. I'm a tactile kinda laydee.

Sex?

I'm a dumb ass.
Jul 30, 2008
I think it's called.... glue? Papier Mache (sp?) perfect - Make a mask on a balloon! Double-dog dare ya.

You can use the chopped onion for added texture. I'm a tactile kinda laydee.
Onions won't cut it (a pun?), thank god for cherry tomatoes. No knife business there, and you got your self some neat-o...zits?
Need to take a class...