Men and Women

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I think this sums up the differences between men and women.

**Edit**

Public Fucking Restrooms

Men bathroom's are generally covered in pictures of penises while women bathroom's are usually covered with written "I Love You's".

I now understand.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Well, that would imply something about differences between boys and girls, but your thread title is 'men and women'

SlimSkeeter

*raises hand and stands up* Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
*goes into bathroom*

Um... nibbles, there's nothing on my bathroom walls, but a towel rack with a towel draped over. You've got some imagination if that turned into a penis for you.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
*goes into bathroom*

Um... nibbles, there's nothing on my bathroom walls, but a towel rack with a towel draped over. You've got some imagination if that turned into a penis for you.
*** See edit.

rammstein1861

Masticater
Founder
Jan 8, 2009
Alt F4 if you wanna know.
Coming from the sex that can't seem to leave their genitalia alone - even on completely nonsexual related business.
But I can still find the appropriate labeled restroom while playing with my dong.

Multitasking is another difference between men and women. O and you guys seemed to not get the point of my post, if you are going to statw the difference between men and women please read and think before bashing the opposite gender.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
But I can still find the appropriate labeled restroom while playing with my dong.
I do everything on purpose which in this instance was going into the men’s room. I try not to pee my pants when I have an option not to.

Multitasking is another difference between men and women. .
A man cannot do more than 2 things at a time without becoming dazed and confused. A woman can juggle the world.

O and you guys seemed to not get the point of my post, if you are going to statw the difference between men and women please read and think before bashing the opposite gender.

No, you don't get the point of this thread which is men live by their dicks and women live by their hearts. Refer to #1.