Men Are Mean

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
GARDEN CITY, N.Y. -- A Long Island surgeon embroiled in a nearly four-year divorce proceeding wants his estranged wife to return the kidney he donated to her, although he says he'll settle for $1.5 million in compensation.

Dr. Richard Batista, a surgeon at Nassau University Medical Center, told reporters at his lawyer's Long Island office Wednesday that he decided to go public with his demand for kidney compensation because he has grown frustrated with the negotiations with his estranged wife.

He claimed he has been prevented from seeing their children, ages, 8, 11 and 14, for months at a time.

"This is my last resort; I did not want to do this publicly," Batista said.

He said he gave his kidney to Dawnell Batista, now 44, in June 2001. She filed for divorce in July 2005, although he claims she began having an extramarital affair 18 months to two years after receiving the kidney transplant, his attorney, Dominick Barbara said.

Douglas Rothkopf, the attorney representing Dawnell Batista, did not return telephone calls seeking comment.

Matrimonial attorneys were quick to shoot down any possibility Batista would succeed.

"I've been in this business over 40 years and I've never heard of that," said Seymour J. Reisman, a Long Island divorce lawyer. "It's not marital property, not a marital asset you can put a price tag on."

Manhattan attorney Susan Moss said, "The good doctor is out of luck and out a kidney. This is similar to cases where a husband wants to be repaid for the cost of breast implants and the such. Our judges are not willing to value such assets, so to speak."

Batista, 49, said he has no regrets about donating the kidney, only about the failed marriage. The couple was married in 1990 and lived in a million-dollar home in Massapequa. They met while he was working at a hospital and she was training to be a nurse.

He still recalls the day after the surgery took place.

"There is no greater feeling on this planet. As God is my witness, I felt as if I could put my arm around Jesus Christ. It was an unbelievable; I was walking on a cloud.

To this day I would still do it again."

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Another case of a whore getting everything.
Yes, it's a shame she can't simply give him the kidney back and die.... *sarcasm*
You guys are quick to give gifts and children but want them back as soon as things go sour.
Just an example of another whining guy.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC

He still recalls the day after the surgery took place.

"There is no greater feeling on this planet. As God is my witness, I felt as if I could put my arm around Jesus Christ. It was an unbelievable; I was walking on a cloud.

To this day I would still do it again."
I don't get why he is bitching about it yet states that he would do it again. As in most cases of separation, the man is using the old "look what I did for you" bullshit to make himself look like the good guy. We all know he had to be a lying, cheating, sniveling, mean, little bastard for her to stray to start with. Otherwise, she would have been so grateful for the kidney that she would have been an honest and honorable wife no matter what.

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
That's pretty fucked up to cheat on someone that gave you a kidney.

To me this sounds like a case of the guy wanting SOMETHING to show for all of the years hes wasted on this skank.
Or It may be a wild attempt to be able to see his kids, after all i don't think she would want to give up a kidney or pay the $1.5 million in compensation, but maybe this whole thing was to get leverage so she might let him see his kids.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Is the title to your thread a joke?
Because if that's a legitimate thought it would be the stupidest attempt to spin a story I've ever seen.
-The guy loved his wife enough to donate a fucking kidney...Do you know what a kidney is? Do you know how that affects the length/quality of the donater afterward?
-After her husband willingly cut his life short for her she starts sitting on other dude's cocks...nice way to say thanks.
-After she decides to be an adulterous whore, she also then decides to file for divorce and prevent him, the one who saved her life by giving her a fucking kidney, from seeing his children.
-As a last resort, he puts his story in the headlines by making an outrageous demand...

...but somehow he's the bad guy.

Let me tell you what really happened here...

A surgeon married a hot-ass trophy wife with a gaping vacuum of stupidity between her ears. Since he was put on the earth simply for eye candy he clearly plugged her void with copious amounts of seed, and they had children.

Years go by...and suddenly the party is over for the little princess trophy wife. She's tired of being the desperate housewife, while her husband is out saving/changing lives all day. She wants to fucking party with her old whore-bag fuckslut friends from high school and because she resents being neglected by her husband, she wants to sit on the filthiest cocks she can find. I'm betting he finds out about this, but insists on "working it out" instead of killing her, because of his religious beliefs.

Then she is diagnosed with some terminal disease in which the only cure is kidney transplantation. Surgeon loves his wife....and "Jesus"....so he gives her the fucking kidney. She pulls through, everyone is happy.

This does not stop her mega-cock cravings though. She takes for granted that her husband saved her life, and goes and finds more dick to spit on; until finally, she tires of being second to his patients on the operating table and files for divorce.

Being the little fucking princess bitch from hell with no empathy for anything or anyone except her own fake D-cup tits, she takes measures to take the surgeon's children away from him because she's still a resentful little whore.
The surgeon is tired of getting fucked over, and demands something so outrageous, it puts their story in the headlines so that others may see what an unreasonable little cunt she is.

My only hope is that the court rules in favor of his demand. While extracting her..no HIS kidney from her, they should check to see if her heart is encapsulated with ice.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Is the title to your thread a joke?
Because if that's a legitimate thought it would be the stupidest attempt to spin a story I've ever seen.
-The guy loved his wife enough to donate a fucking kidney...Do you know ...................................................................................

My only hope is that the court rules in favor of his demand. While extracting her..no HIS kidney from her, they should check to see if her heart is encapsulated with ice.
This by far has to be the best post I have ever read by you.
Not saying the others were bad, but this one............bad ass!

Kudos!

*edit.......looks like I have to spread them around first. Will get back to you on that. Do you take epidemic diseases or STD's?

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
"You want a kidney? I can get you a kidney. Beleive me, there are ways, dude. You don't want to know about it, beleive me. Hell, I can get you a kidney by three o'clock this afternoon."

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
rambling speculation
Is this a typical guy response? Dream up some outrageous lies and pass it off as a possibility or truth?
The bastard DESERVES to lose everything for being such a cunt and I hope she counter sues and wins everything he has earnt, things he probably earnt at her expense and sacrifice anyway.
For too long you whinging moaning males have had it all your own way, now you are finally getting shafted.
I applaud her and everyone like her.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
Is this a typical guy response? Dream up some outrageous lies and pass it off as a possibility or truth?
The bastard DESERVES to lose everything for being such a cunt and I hope she counter sues and wins everything he has earnt, things he probably earnt at her expense and sacrifice anyway.
For too long you whinging moaning males have had it all your own way, now you are finally getting shafted.
I applaud her and everyone like her.
Where on Gods green earth did you draw that shit out from?! What could possibly the nurse sacrifice for a man, who already were a doctor when she met him?

You are clearly a very bitter woman who sees everything in black and white. I can't understand how you could be so slutty as your nick claims, when you obviously resent the penis.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Where on Gods green earth did you draw that shit out from?! What could possibly the nurse sacrifice for a man, who already were a doctor when she met him?

You are clearly a very bitter woman who sees everything in black and white. I can't understand how you could be so slutty as your nick claims, when you obviously resent the penis.
She is a female so she was obviously seduced and lied to by this asshole in authority. He more than likely sexually harrassed her at work until she weakened and feared for her safety. What started on her part of a sympathy fuck undoubtably escalated to this scenario now. Her health suffered whilst living with this ratbag.
Fuck men is my motto.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
She is a female so she was obviously seduced and lied to by this asshole in authority. He more than likely sexually harrassed her at work until she weakened and feared for her safety. What started on her part of a sympathy fuck undoubtably escalated to this scenario now. Her health suffered whilst living with this ratbag.
Fuck men is my motto.
Now you are just overdoing it, and I can see that you're not serious.

rammstein1861

Masticater
Founder
Jan 8, 2009
Alt F4 if you wanna know.
Listen Slutty mom, obviously you haven't got any gray matter residing in that dick receptacle on the top of your shoulders. I come from a divorced household and my parents' largest regrets were that they could not see their children at will. This Man is attempting to get the see the children that he deserves to see. His bitch of an ex-wife is pulling the the Children are "mine" card and so I don't blame him for saying your kidney is mine you cheating bag of shit. I'm sure she is getting more than she deserves already after being an adulterous whore as negativecool so eloquently put it. Stop being a stupid whore and think about the entire situation before you use that mediocre bit of brain power to use in the wrong fucking direction...Women like you fit this description well...http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Woman and you also show your cunning ability to create new fucking words such as "earnt". Dumbass STFU.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Listen Slutty mom, obviously you haven't got any gray matter residing in that dick receptacle on the top of your shoulders. I come from a divorced household and my parents' largest regrets were that they could not see their children at will. This Man is attempting to get the see the children that he deserves to see. His bitch of an ex-wife is pulling the the Children are \"mine\" card and so I don't blame him for saying your kidney is mine you cheating bag of shit. I'm sure she is getting more than she deserves already after being an adulterous whore as negativecool so eloquently put it. Stop being a stupid whore and think about the entire situation before you use that mediocre bit of brain power to use in the wrong fucking direction...Women like you fit this description well...http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Woman and you also show your cunning ability to create new fucking words such as \"earnt\". Dumbass STFU.

I appreciate that you are trying to interact with the forum members, seriously I am.

But could you please take the time to add some proper structure to your replies ?

It makes for a much more enjoyable reading experience.

SittinGrumpy

Ok....this girls are better then boys and oh no they are not girls have cooties shit is for 3rd grade.

There are three sides to every story, yours, mine and the truth....this isn't even a whole one side of the story.

In a divorce due to adultery I believe that the person who fucked around should be the one who gives up anything...maybe half - maybe all....depends. It depends on a whole lot of shit that isn’t in the article.

So instead of girl vs boy name calling childish bullshit...how about a conversation.

I am ready for the attack here is my proactive stance...fuck you too