Mess with me

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
On the way to work this morning I was feeling pretty darn good. Considering I had only slept 3 hours I was a bit surprised. I was thinking about how the little things mean so much. Things such as the feel of your hair blowing like a gentle whisper across your cheek, a song that makes you smile, and of course low gas prices (had to throw that in). Then I get to work and someone has to fuck it up.

A jerk went and complained about me to my boss because I forgot to print out his payroll explanation sheet and put it in his box (sorry, I have been preoccupied). He actually had to ask me to do it and wait the 5 seconds it took to for me to print and hand it to him. Well he messed with the wrong one today…. he will be getting shit jobs for awhile to come. Ha!

It's a bitch when you have the power to f* with 'em, hehe ….

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
So. . .basically your inability to do your job correctly is now this guys problem. I'm guessing you suck on a regular basis or it wouldn't have been grounds to bust your ass with this oversight.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
So. . .basically your inability to do your job correctly is now this guys problem. I'm guessing you suck on a regular basis or it wouldn't have been grounds to bust your ass with this oversight.
Wow, you two would make good friends.

Considering that I started this job entry level and have moved up to supervisor of the department in less than two years is a good indicator that I do a damn good job and take pride in that fact. He is just a jerk and has always been petty.. so now it is my turn to give him some BS back. I think he deserves it.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
On the way to work this morning I was feeling pretty darn good.
A jerk went and complained about me to my boss.
It's a bitch when you have the power to f* with 'em.
You are quite correct to take this action.
How DARE he spoil your wonderful mood.
Fuck him over good, girlfriend.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Wow, you two would make good friends.

Considering that I started this job entry level and have moved up to supervisor of the department in less than two years is a good indicator that I do a damn good job and take pride in that fact. He is just a jerk and has always been petty.. so now it is my turn to give him some BS back. I think he deserves it.
Yes. . because a good supervisor always retaliates against his or her employees.

I just don't like the fact that you fucked up. . no mater that its small. . .and want him to suffer for it. That's bullshit. I've got no problem if you just want to be a bitch. Just own up to the fact that you screwed up and don't make your mistreatment of him be under false pretenses.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Yes. . because a good supervisor always retaliates against his or her employees..
Yep, maybe I need to look deep inside myself and see how I can be better…

Just own up to the fact that you screwed up and don't make your mistreatment of him be under false pretenses.
Okay, I screwed up and I admitted it both to him and to my boss. I just think he should have taken the issue up with me instead of going over my head for such a piddling, minor issue.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008

Okay, I screwed up and I admitted it both to him and to my boss. I just think he should have taken the issue up with me instead of going over my head for such a piddling, minor issue.
No, you are quite correct in feeling like this.
Afterall, men are piddling, minor things to be dealt with accordingly.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey

He should have went to you first. What a dick.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I love it when people agree with me! What sucks is that he is an ongoing dick issue.
Again, as supervisor, it's your responsibility to SOLVE ISSUES, not make them.

This one's easy to solve. You only need approach him, inform him that the will get faster results if he talks to you first.

As a supervisor, you failed to bond with your co-workers.
You failed to solve a minor issues.
You let a minor issue explode so the boss had to get involved.
You failed on many factors, period.

Bottom line:
There are no problems, just solutions.

Take my word on this. They don't call me buddhaboy for nothing.:yociexp63: