Middle age woman

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I think women should be universally shot by the time they reach 40. Just to save the men's sanity.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
Well, better start saying your goodbyes, then. It was really nice knowing you, but, well, let's face it. Women past 40 are old, unattractive, and usually completely bugfuck crazy. You'll be doing the world a favor.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Well, better start saying your goodbyes, then. It was really nice knowing you, but, well, let's face it. Women past 40 are old, unattractive, and usually completely bugfuck crazy. You'll be doing the world a favor.
When you grow up you will realize just how wrong that statement is except of course the part about being bugfuck crazy. Run along now and let the grown ups discuss this seriously.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
This is Michelle Yeoh, born 1962.

To this very day, she can do a spinning kick, using her right foot to bash in the right side of your fucking skull.

STFU, BOY!

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
This is Michelle Yeoh, born 1962.

To this very day, she can do a spinning kick, using her right foot to bash in the right side of your fucking skull.

STFU, BOY!

She can do all the spin kicks she wants, it won't even slow down a .45 caliber slug going between her slant-eyes.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I need a gun because I'm lazy. And women as a whole aren't worth the effort. All they're really good for is that lukewarm hole between their legs. Firearms are easy to use. And as far as women are concerned, a bit pricey. I mean, seriously, $.25 a pop? Jesus, women's lives aren't worth that much.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
I need a gun because I'm lazy. And women as a whole aren't worth the effort. All they're really good for is that lukewarm hole between their legs. Firearms are easy to use. And as far as women are concerned, a bit pricey. I mean, seriously, $.25 a pop? Jesus, women's lives aren't worth that much.
Awww.. did your mom abandoned you causing you to hate women in general? She must have known how you would turn out and got out while she could.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Meh , I think your only middle aged if ya act like it. I don't see the point of working ones self up into a frenzy over something you can not control. Just have to deal with it...
This has to be the best post you've ever produced so far.

And that is correct. You deal with it which does not mean simply sitting on your ass nor going into some deep depression.

I have a few surprises for those of you on this "you're over the hill in your 40's". Life is just beginning.

Firstly, you are going into your second childhood. No bullshit on that.

Secondly, you look at life through the same youthful eyes as you have always done, with or without the glasses.

Thirdly, if you are not working out and eating right, it will have results when you start reaching your late 30's, so start doing it now.

Fourthly, you just don't give as much a crap about things, especially the little stuff.

Fifthly, because you don't worry so much anymore about things, you have less anger.

Sixthly, you realize that life is shorter than you thought, therefore you do not have the time for worrying and being angry.

Ask Frito Bandito or Sucker. They know and maybe they can add more to this list.

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Ask Frito Bandito or Sucker. They know and maybe they can add more to this list.
Calling them old asses too huh? lol

I posted the video for the humor. I think that these symptoms of age may start more around 60 year mark rather than the 40 year mark. At least, I hope so. I absolutely do not feel nor act like a middle age woman such as the ones portrayed in the video. I am still young.:yociexp77: