MoM?

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
I shouldn't think it's the fact that the mothers "got knocked up", but merely a day to express the appreciation for said mothers.

On that note, my mom is f***** useless c***.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
but merely a day to express the appreciation for said mothers.

Why?

In almost every culture and society on the planet one is compelled by LAW or societal pressure to care for one's little fuckers.

One does not have a national "don't run a red light day" just because it is required by law not to run red lights and almost everyone complies.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Why?

In almost every culture and society on the planet one is compelled by LAW or societal pressure to care for one's little fuckers.

One does not have a national "don't run a red light day" just because it is required by law not to run red lights and almost everyone complies.
You didn't get anything for fathers day, did you?

SlimSkeeter

On that note, my mom is f***** useless c***.

.... Not an entirely useless one, as that particular part of her anatomy managed to produce you, Mamba dear... However, I'm not really in a position to comment on people with mother issues....

SlimSkeeter

^^^ She also likes handling dicks....
Yeah I'm just gonna leave that there....

Llamageddon

Silly Katface
Oct 17, 2009
North-West London
I think we get the idea. Could you possibly move on about it or do you want to continue to inundate us about some immature campaign your on?

Girl, it's 2011. We get the picture. Girl on girl action.
You like pink flaps.
So do I.
You like handling tits.
So do I.
Move on.
Jesus tittyfuckin' Christ, what crawled up your arse and died?

Just because I mentioned lesbians doesn't mean I'm forcing lesbians on you... Not that you'd fucking mind.

Read it through in context, it was in reference to the mother fuckers comment.

You may now proceed to shut the fuck up.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Jesus tittyfuckin' Christ, what crawled up your arse and died?

Just because I mentioned lesbians doesn't mean I'm forcing lesbians on you... Not that you'd fucking mind.

Read it through in context, it was in reference to the mother fuckers comment.

You may now proceed to shut the fuck up.
Every fucking thread I've got to put up with "Lesbian fucking this" and "Lesbian fucking that"
Give it a fucking rest you dyke!

So, you're a result of some dysfunctional family, got your sexual priorities twisted and blame daddy. Welcome to the club but get the fuck OFF OF IT!
You're like some kid waving the "I'm a lesbian! Hey everybody, I suck pussy! Yeah me!! Hehehehehehehehe, giggle giggle giggle....my new found freeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!".........flag

Know what? No one gives a shit Unless you mention it 50 times. Mentioning it once was fucking enough already. Get over yourself, cunt sucker and move on.
It's as lame as some clowns on here going "Show me yur tits." Fuck, woman, give it a break already.

Hey everybody! I love sucking pussy and tits.................and................I'm heterosexual!!!!!!!..................Wow me!!! Hehehehehehe...........giggle giggle giggle................

And I know you're online right now...........I can see you down there...........Who's Online..............You be online.....