Monday Ugh

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I hate Mondays... I don't want to be here... I want to go home...:yociexpress09:

Lisa

n00b
Founder
Mar 12, 2008
Ireland.
Mondays suck because after a good weekend for most people it's back to normality on that day. You gotta get up early to get the kiddies out to school, drop kiddies off at childminders and get yourself off to work for another fucking boring day. I too hate Mondays. In fact, i hate Monday to Thursdays, same ole' same ole'. I always look forward to Fridays cause it's the weekend and everybody can take it easy and relax or do whatever.....

Absinthe

Staff member
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
I find it hard to get up on Mondays. The rest of the week is ok. I guess this has to do with sleeping longer on Sundays.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Today fucking sucks. I have what I think is strep, a sinus infection, and a stomach bug of some sort (to go along WITH the morning sickness) - and so does the kid... all but the m.s.

Yay! for being friends with a daycare worker who lets her kid run around with a green, booger, encrusted nose!

BITCH.

EDIT: Today is also the hub's birthday. I'm sooo very happy we already had his surprise bday party this past weekend.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Today fucking sucks. I have what I think is strep, a sinus infection, and a stomach bug of some sort (to go along WITH the morning sickness) - and so does the kid... all but the m.s.

Yay! for being friends with a daycare worker who lets her kid run around with a green, booger, encrusted nose!

BITCH.

EDIT: Today is also the hub's birthday. I'm sooo very happy we already had his surprise bday party this past weekend.
YA that sucks dude!

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
ha...ha...ha...ha........Shut the fuck up
Make me, Karate-kid.

One of the main reasons people hate Mondays is because they are still recovering from too much party-hardy from Friday and Saturday night. The sleep in or rest on Sunday, but because the day is not long enough, they need Monday as well.

Another reason is because for some, works sucks.