Morons.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
So when the Admin makes a thread about troop support, it's okay to be in the serious section, but when someone else does, it's suddenly not important enough? Yet you claim to support us? Just because a post is short, doesn't mean it's automatically nothing substantial.

Hypocrisy tends to put me in a murderous mood.

:yociexpress09:
The part of my post that said "this is off topic" was referring to MY posting. As in, "Wow, I'm way off-topic, however..."

Also, because I don't have anything negative to say about our troops, I should run around, frolicking, in a bazillion threads dedicated to the same damn topic because it's just that awesome?

Ooookay... whatever.

I really like being a mom. Do you support my ideas that being a mom is important? You do?!? Wow! How about I make a thread and then Stella can make a thread and then Suki can make a thread, etc. and if you say that maybe it's misplaced or DON'T say "wow, you guys are awesome!" in every thread, I'll just call you a hypocrite.

Blow me.

Also, his post was serious, yes, but the way he worded it, it was more opinion-ish sounding, so it would make more sense to have a free-flowing conversation in that thread (YES, TO ME, GENIUS)... so I commented that it might be better suited for the free fire zone where it's okay to post something like this without having to make a whole nother thread and refer back to posts in another thread when talking in this thread.

Fucking gay, right? Yeah, that was my only point about it being in left-brainers instead of free.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Also, his post was serious, yes, but the way he worded it, it was more opinion-ish sounding, so it would make more sense to have a free-flowing conversation in that thread (YES, TO ME, GENIUS)... so I commented that it might be better suited for the free fire zone where it's okay to post something like this without having to make a whole nother thread and refer back to posts in another thread when talking in this thread.

Fucking gay, right? Yeah, that was my only point about it being in left-brainers instead of free.
As one who commented on your original post, let me say now, I can see your point. I imagine it's one of those posts that could go in either section depending on the responses one wishes to receive.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
The part of my post that said "this is off topic" was referring to MY posting. As in, "Wow, I'm way off-topic, however..."

Also, because I don't have anything negative to say about our troops, I should run around, frolicking, in a bazillion threads dedicated to the same damn topic because it's just that awesome?

Ooookay... whatever.

I really like being a mom. Do you support my ideas that being a mom is important? You do?!? Wow! How about I make a thread and then Stella can make a thread and then Suki can make a thread, etc. and if you say that maybe it's misplaced or DON'T say "wow, you guys are awesome!" in every thread, I'll just call you a hypocrite.

Blow me.

Actually, I've heard blowing air into a pussy can be fatal. Either to the chick getting blown, or if she hasn't showered in awhile, definitely the person doing the blowing. So I think it's too high risk, sorries. :khi7h:

As to the rest of your post... cool with me. :10_003:

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Actually, I've heard blowing air into a pussy can be fatal. Either to the chick getting blown, or if she hasn't showered in awhile, definitely the person doing the blowing. So I think it's too high risk, sorries.
Hehehe, there's lots I want to say... hubby's at work and I'm at home, horny. No sexual posts in my direction!

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Hehehe, there's lots I want to say... hubby's at work and I'm at home, horny. No sexual posts in my direction!
Well geez, woman... I wasn't trying to flirt with you. You were the one that offered, I simply gave you reasons why I say NO.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Well geez, woman... I wasn't trying to flirt with you. You were the one that offered, I simply gave you reasons why I say NO.
Flirting or not, you mention that sort of stuff to a pregnant, horny woman (whose husband is NOWHERE near home) and you've done something evil.

:yociexp34:

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Flirting or not, you mention that sort of stuff to a pregnant, horny woman (whose husband is NOWHERE near home) and you've done something evil.

:yociexp34:
Somehow I don't think you're angry.:khi4b:

suki

Family
Apr 1, 2008
But I can't have shrimp 'til the squirt pops out :(

How about I make some squash stew with garlic bread on the side! Oooh, yummy...

ruh roh. I thought shrimp was ok.

whoops. guess I better lay off the thai food, then.

Cúchulainn

Asshole 7
Apr 11, 2008
I say you just eat the fuckin' squirt. While he's all nice and tender. Don't let the fucker pop out on his own, that's when they start to get all stringy.