Mothers Day

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It's Mother's Day here today.

I am far too busy to be wasting my time with a septic bunch of plonkers like you motley lot.

If you want entertainment then bust out your butt plugs and bugger each other.

Perhaps I'll drop in later if I have nothing better to do.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Mothers Day is just another reason to buy gifts for someone else.

Its commercialized and overrated.

I told my mum, that just because I didnt buy her a present doesnt mean I dont love her. I just dont love her THAT much.

She laughed and told me to get fucked.

My mum rocks.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
Mothers Day is just another reason to buy gifts for someone else.

Its commercialized and overrated.

I told my mum, that just because I didnt buy her a present doesnt mean I dont love her. I just dont love her THAT much.

She laughed and told me to get fucked.

My mum rocks.
No one ever said you had to buy gifts. It is the mere acknowledgment of appreciating moms.After all look at everything they do and sacrifice for their children.I give props to all moms!! It is not always easy but we do it.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Of COURSE you have to buy gifts Amy, its the whole point.

I'd love to continue this discussion right now, but I have to cook dinner, for MY ungrateful children. Hehehe.

OutKast

Dude!
Mar 22, 2008
In my office
I tell my mom I love her everytime I talk to her or see her. I just look at Mother's day as a day to honor her and thank her for everything she's done for me over the years...My mom told me when I was younger the best Mother's Days gifts she got from me were the ones where I listened all day,let her relax and took care of her for the day.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
Being a mother isn't easy. It's probably one of the most important roles in our society. A mothers impact on the future is without measure, and the sacrifice involved in a tasking of that nature is without paralell, unless we're talking foreign war vet with both of his legs blown off.

They deserve AT LEAST a day where we honor them and recognize their contribution. It's NOT overrated. If anything it's underrated.

Christmas is commercialized too, but I'll bet you get your fucking kids presents, don't ya, Bunnee? Maybe your mom is undeserving of praise or acknowledgement, but trust me...many of us have moms who are worth the effort on one fucking day of the year.

Happy Mother's Day.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Of COURSE you have to buy gifts Amy, its the whole point.

I'd love to continue this discussion right now, but I have to cook dinner, for MY ungrateful children. Hehehe.
Who said anything about buying them a gift?
They do everything backwards down-under?

Just a card and telephone call if you live far away.
Here, we had Hot Pot with the other family members for my mother-in-law.

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
If you people knew my mum you would know that gifts on Mothers Day are a required element. Gifts, cards, flowers, and dinner. Then we dump her back at home and fuck off to the pub. Yep.

Happy Mothers Day!

MoonChild69

douceur de vivre
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Being a mother isn't easy. It's probably one of the most important roles in our society. A mothers impact on the future is without measure, and the sacrifice involved in a tasking of that nature is without paralell, unless we're talking foreign war vet with both of his legs blown off.

They deserve AT LEAST a day where we honor them and recognize their contribution. It's NOT overrated. If anything it's underrated.

Christmas is commercialized too, but I'll bet you get your fucking kids presents, don't ya, Bunnee? Maybe your mom is undeserving of praise or acknowledgement, but trust me...many of us have moms who are worth the effort on one fucking day of the year.

Happy Mother's Day.
Kudos to you... :yociexp108:

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I think the best Mother's Day presents are the ones that are homemade. My son isn't old enough to go out and buy me cheap gifts, but he draws me cards and pictures of us smiling and holding hands. It means a whole lot more to me than some cheap trinket he'd buy at the store.

Alas, he'll grow up on me someday and I'll get the trinkets. I'm enjoying the homemade stuff while I can.

Happy Mother's Day, moms! I hope you get spoiled rotten.

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
Every mother deserves a lot more than they get. They're often under-appreciated, under-funded, and under everything. I think we should have Mother's Week, actually... but since it's only a day, I hope every mother's enjoying it.

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
Happy mothers day to all you mommies!

Bunnee, it's not always about giving gifts. A simple, "Happy mothers day mommy" brightens my day.

I got flowers, a card, slept in, and my husband cleaned the whole house while I did so, but I didnt ask him too, nor did I expect it. He did it because he loves me and if he didn't do it, I wouldn't have cared or got hurt. It's not "happy wives day" It's Mothers day..so it's really about my children and me having a special time today. and what Im going to do is, Im going to take my son to feed ducks at the pond. He loves to do that.. has so much fun.

Amythist

Sneaker Pimp
Mar 21, 2008
Why? Are you a stalker??
www.myspace.com
I think the best Mother's Day presents are the ones that are homemade. My son isn't old enough to go out and buy me cheap gifts, but he draws me cards and pictures of us smiling and holding hands. It means a whole lot more to me than some cheap trinket he'd buy at the store.

Alas, he'll grow up on me someday and I'll get the trinkets. I'm enjoying the homemade stuff while I can.

Happy Mother's Day, moms! I hope you get spoiled rotten.
I could not agree more. My son drew me so many pictures. He made a flower basket at school with a packet of flower seeds to plant in it. I could not of been happier.