Motivation

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Maybe I have the Post-Xmas blues or something.
I just can't be fucked with anything at the moment. It's a battle to go to bed, it's a battle to go to sleep, and it's a battle to face the day in the morning. My friends are selfish bludgers and I hate the Aussies, Poms, Americans, Jews, Fat People, Skinny People, Admin and Mods, Blacks, Men, Women, Children and White Bread.
Perhaps next year will be better...but I can't be bothered thinking about it.
Does anyone else feel fucked off?

NiBBler

boop!
Dec 10, 2008
NC
Are we e-linked? I feel exactly the same way. I can not get motivated to do the 101 things that must be done. I am talking serious stuff such as taxes, work, and maintenance that needs to be done at home and on my
vehicle. Procrastination is my theme of the month and it is surely on its way back to bite my ass. Maybe that's what I need, a bite on the ass to get me out of my blahs.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Haha. I have no motivation either. I haven't got dressed in normal clothes for two days (just changed pyjamas, had shower etc) ... fuck it, I'm on my holidays (not back to work until the 2nd)

Mmm. I could do with a glass of wine...

Zollo

Dude!
Dec 14, 2008
I'm sitting here looking at a pile of laundry, thinking what the fuck. I'm gunna get drunk and go bite nwb on the ass...