Movie Stars

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Bunnee's thread made me think about Gary Oldman *ooooh* and how I think he's effin' great in everything I've ever seen him do. My fave roles, I think, would have to be "Bram Stokers Dracula", and the bad cop in "Leon".

But Robert Carlyle. What a fucking actor! I'll watch literally ANYTHING if he's on the credits, because I know it's going to be good.... from a mini-series to a movie - count me in.

He first burst onto UK tv screens back in 1994 in the first ever "Cracker" drama, playing a psychopath (which he did so well), and the next time I experienced his acting skills was as the unforgetable "Begbie" in "Trainspotting" back in '96 (I saw that at the cinema... it's quite graphic isn't it?!).

That was it. I was hooked on this scrawny little Scottish man who threw himself into his roles so completely you could see spittle leave his mouth when his character was angry, who could make me cry with just a look, can still make me show an avid interest in something I've NEVER EVEN HEARD OF just because he's in it.

And you know what? He's never let me down yet.

:yociexp77:

Anyway, now I've stopped to breathe! Do you have a favourite actor? Would you watch ANYTHING they appeared in? Why?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
My favorites include: Johnny Depp(man can play any role and still look sexy as hell) he's a good actor. Very convincing.

Adam Sandler. Ive always been a big fan of his. I have seen everything and so far, best performance is in Reign over Me.

Tom Hanks. He's a great actor and again, I believe all his movies are great.

Bunnee

*gigglesnorts*
Founder
Apr 25, 2008
Orstrayleeuh
Edward Norton

Not only is he sexy as fuck, but he is a brilliant actor. From American History X to Fight Club to 25th Hour, he is utterly amazing and has me captivated from the first scene of any move he plays in.