Moving to Myrtle Beach

Fishypancake

spoils milk
May 21, 2008
I am moving to myrtle beach , South Carolina just because I have the opportunity, and the money for it [finally!]. I have visited a few times, but I do not have the basic run down on the city. It is still foriegn to me. Does anybody have any insite on the city, state, or any storys, or helpfull hints about moving across the country [PA to SC]?

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Living (or visiting) Myrtle Beach during Spring break is like living in Times Square during the count down. Babes galore. Vomit galore. Idiots galore.

As soon as the holiday makers pile back up in there pick-ups or whatever, the smell of suntan lotion still lingers on for weeks afterwards.

Same is for Cherry Beach farther south.

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Lol @ 10 hour drive equaling a cross country move.

I MIGHT consider moving from Utah to texas cross country, and that's 20+ hours minimum... Any less than that does not begin to equal cross country.

If you can drive it nonstop, it ain't cross country... Until you have to stop for sleep, it's regional.

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I don't know why. . but somehow you taking 5 months to read it makes this even more hilarious. It also brings me to question why you were reading a thread from June? Checking up on the kid?