MsPaint FTW!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
<---for Prick (he likes Squidbillies almost as much as me. )

<---that reminds me of Scabby.

<---Look boobage!

<---Spoooon!!

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Awesome, Blood. I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to start. I suck at drawing.

Fishypancake... I could of sworn that was a frog as well. But maybe eating a spider instead of a fly...

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
Awesome, Blood. I'm afraid I wouldn't know where to start. I suck at drawing.

Fishypancake... I could of sworn that was a frog as well. But maybe eating a spider instead of a fly...
No way is that a spider... it has wings (not supposed to, but it does).

AND.... if you DO tilit your head, then the bit that is supposed to be, erm, a tongue (?) looks like a cat. Yes it does, and it's looking up at a giant fly. Maybe it's a bit scared. I dunno. It's not my pic.

:yociexp50:

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
No way is that a spider... it has wings (not supposed to, but it does).

AND.... if you DO tilit your head, then the bit that is supposed to be, erm, a tongue (?) looks like a cat. Yes it does, and it's looking up at a giant fly. Maybe it's a bit scared. I dunno. It's not my pic.

:yociexp50:
I see that art is really not your thing, is it.

Stay away from the museums often?

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
its a fish on a hook. i was drunk.
Bullshit!
You were stone sober. You were highly driven and motivated to create the most brilliant piece of art you could possibly derive. Your mind was clear and your focus was total. In the end you thought the final product was better than DaVinci and wanted to submit your work to every art gallery in town. But before you did, you submitted it here, only to be crushed by criticism. Then you claimed to be not of sound mind due to elevated levels of alcohol drowning your brain...I can see right through that excuse mister man!

Don't you ever fuckin lie like that again Fish, not fucking ever!

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
You fuckers leave Fishy alone, at least he drew something.
I don't see any of YOU fuckers drawing anything.

Draw something awesome or GTFO!

InterStella

Shit Mum.... Yay!
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Rule Britannia!
I see that art is really not your thing, is it.

Stay away from the museums often?
Get real. It's an MS Paint thread, not the fucking Tate Modern.

And, for your information, I recently visited the Manchester Museum and Art Gallery to view the latest Charlie and Lola Exhibition.

Twas quite enthralling.

You are all retarded.
Why, thank you! *hugs*

You fuckers leave Fishy alone, at least he drew something.
I don't see any of YOU fuckers drawing anything.

Draw something awesome or GTFO!
I actually love Fishy's artwork... isn't it all in the eye of the beholder?

Just because my eye did behold a frog eating a fly does not mean said eye should be gouged.

Oh, and I've never used Paint before, so wouldn't really know where to start. Sad, I know.

Fishypancake

spoils milk
May 21, 2008
Bullshit!
You were stone sober. You were highly driven and motivated to create the most brilliant piece of art you could possibly derive. Your mind was clear and your focus was total. In the end you thought the final product was better than DaVinci and wanted to submit your work to every art gallery in town. But before you did, you submitted it here, only to be crushed by criticism. Then you claimed to be not of sound mind due to elevated levels of alcohol drowning your brain...I can see right through that excuse mister man!

Don't you ever fuckin lie like that again Fish, not fucking ever!
Im sorry....i am just so motivated to create fine art that sometime I hide behind shallow excuses...sob...