Muslim demographics

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
^^^

I don't like how they present the so called 'facts' in that 7 minute anti-Muslim and barely covert pro Christianity video.

No mention to cultural changes brought about by technology and its impact on the youth of Muslim countries was even mentioned. The youth of today are inundated by western ideals and culture via the web media format ... and guess what, MANY of them like what they see.

Remember .. the people of NOW grew up in a less educated time, where information was not widely disseminated. The peoples of the future are alive now .. and are being fed the haphazard and open formatted information and governments are unable to stop it entirely.

^ This tells me that Islam of 2050 will not be as Islam of 2010. True that populations may decline and wane and become more integrated and less "pure" but this is NO WAY to accurately predict religious sentiment among the educated masses.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
^^^

I don't like how they present the so called 'facts' in that 7 minute anti-Muslim and barely covert pro Christianity video.

No mention to cultural changes brought about by technology and its impact on the youth of Muslim countries was even mentioned. The youth of today are inundated by western ideals and culture via the web media format ... and guess what, MANY of them like what they see.

Remember .. the people of NOW grew up in a less educated time, where information was not widely disseminated. The peoples of the future are alive now .. and are being fed the haphazard and open formatted information and governments are unable to stop it entirely.

^ This tells me that Islam of 2050 will not be as Islam of 2010. True that populations may decline and wane and become more integrated and less "pure" but this is NO WAY to accurately predict religious sentiment among the educated masses.
yaaa. It's more a scare video than a fact video, but I was surprised at the difference between fertility levels (they can't really twist that). Most immigration control around Europe is getting stricter and you guys always have the republicans to be nice and racist when christians start getting uppity.

And indeed... muslim countries aren't able to control what people think like they used to ... an example being the blackberry security issue thing in india, they are trying to keep control (to keep the educated from emigrating to the west?).

But bear in mind this is islam, islam tells followers to spread the word through whatever means possible, The Qu'ran encourages violence to spread the word --- I am worried about what Islam will try and achieve if they become dominant- especially cos' it's in my lifetime.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
yaaa. It's more a scare video than a fact video, but I was surprised at the difference between fertility levels .

They did not cover the increased longevity rates of modern times either.

And I'm gonna have to call bullshit on the 8.? birth rate for Europe Based Muslims until I see the figures of the BIG PICTURE before me.

Scabman

I has title
Founder
Mar 20, 2008
Norwyay
call bullshit on the 8.? birth rate
"The total fertility rate (TFR) is 3.4 children per woman. (...) Muslims have considerably higher fertility than any other religious group. Muslim women have a TFR of 4.4, which is 1.1 children higher than the TFR for Hindu women."

Source

Good call.