Muslim-Personals

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
hmm...the third chick appears to be cross eyed.
It's a pity that is the only asset she is allowed to show off.

And what's up with the one in sunglasses anyway? She better have a fucking awesome personality if shes going to go around with a big black censer box over her her whole life. =/

Fuckin wannabe ninjas....

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Just imagine the hair in ther too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed, but they mandate the length of pussy beards in conservative Muslim nations, so at least they have an excuse. If one can find their crotch through all the fur in less than two minutes, I think they get stoned to death or something for being whores.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Muslim women are known to be shavers, contrary to your barbaric image of them.
My post was a play off of conservative Muslims mandating the length of beards, and the length of Hardwood's wife's gash overgrowth...Are you fucking simple knobrash?

Jenn

True Bitch
Founder
Mar 14, 2008
New Jersey
While at the DMV a few months back, there was one Muslim woman getting her license and she was covered from head to toe in black, and I wanted to stay to see if she actually took off her head piece or she was denied because of refusing to. I don't know how that works. I know when I was pregnant, one of my trips to the hospital, one Muslim woman was in labor and her husband wouldn't let her speak, and she was almost at 6cm dilated, and he took her to another hospital because there was a male doctor on call, and not a woman. I remember the nurse begging him to allow her to stay. It's crazy!

possessedblanket

Noob a little less
Jul 23, 2008
NC
Muslims take their religion very seriously. The evil misguided individuals take it to a fanatical level and hurt others in the process. The majority of them are extremely devout, disciplined, and kind individuals. I'm always impressed and humbled by the amount of discipline that they exhibit in their daily lives. It's something that I can never truly grasp and fully understand.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
When I was in the hospital ward waiting for my son to be born, there was a Muslim women in the bed across. I didn't pay any attention to her, but when she saw me she jumped out of my view, shimmied down along the curtain and closed it rapidly.

She didn't open it again till she was fully cloaked. It's sad really that women are still treated that way in this day and age. And actually accept it! It'd be funny if their messiah turned out to be a woman and a woman was put into power.

I'd say she'd have some fun with that.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
When I was in the hospital ward waiting for my son to be born, there was a Muslim women in the bed across. I didn't pay any attention to her, but when she saw me she jumped out of my view, shimmied down along the curtain and closed it rapidly.

She didn't open it again till she was fully cloaked. It's sad really that women are still treated that way in this day and age. And actually accept it! It'd be funny if their messiah turned out to be a woman and a woman was put into power.

I'd say she'd have some fun with that.
Strange how Muslims claim to be so virtuous when their self-appointed 'prophet' Mohammed married a six year old and consumated the marriage when she was nine. l think there's a word for that.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Strange how Muslims claim to be so virtuous when their self-appointed 'prophet' Mohammed married a six year old and consumated the marriage when she was nine. l think there's a word for that.
Well, to be honest with ya Sev, ^^^that^^^ is news to me. I've never bothered to study their religion because every single thing I've heard about it is simply absurd.

How it's even considered a religion is beyond me.

Severina

Sapphic Erotic
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Well, to be honest with ya Sev, ^^^that^^^ is news to me. I've never bothered to study their religion because every single thing I've heard about it is simply absurd.

How it's even considered a religion is beyond me.
Oh there's a lot about Mohammed that is not spoken about by Muslims

''Historians tell us Muhammed used to withdraw to a cave, spending days wrapped in his thoughts. He heard bells ringing and had ghostly visions. He thought he was demon possessed, until his wife reassured him he had become a prophet. Convinced of his status, he was intolerant of those who rejected him, assassinated those who criticized him, raided, looted, and massacred entire populations. He reduced thousands to slavery, raped, and allowed his men to rape female captives. All of this, he did with a clear conscience and a sense of entitlement.

He was magnanimous toward those who admired him, but vengeful toward those who did not. He believed he was the most perfect human creation and the universe's raison d'être. Muhammad was no ordinary man. He was a narcissist.

If you think Islamic terrorism is a new phenomenon, think again. Islam owes its success to terrorism. The prophet of Islam boasted, “I have been made victorious with terror". [Bukhari: 4.52. 220] Since the day Muhammad set foot in Medina, he started his campaign of terror. His followers have been doing the same ever since.''

To know your enemy is never a wasted effort.

I Serve Lunatics And Murderers