My beloved Mexico

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I had vacationed in Mexico many times during my first 28 years of life.
I've had one honey moon there. I've ridden my BMW bike up and down Baja and the Pacific coast of Mexico.

I am shocked at the recent news.
Something seriously has to be done with these fucking Mafiosos.
I have no stomach for those bitches.

I had dealt with Yakuza. Dined with them. Chatted with them.
I have never read of such atrocities committed by them to innocent citizens.

So, do you have any good stories of your times in Mexico?
What's the tourist situation these days?

Here's the latest. Very shocking that they are attacking the Federales and Army.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081222/wl_nm/us_mexico_crime

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Mmm... I don't really find it very shocking. This situation has been brewing for years. It's one of the reasons I'm as frigidly far away from Mexico as I can be. Tejas was just a tad bit too close to all that business for me and my family.

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Something seriously has to be done with these fucking Mafiosos.
I have no stomach for those bitches.
Oh the tangled web we weave ....

So, you as a Government / Military hating mofo, suggest that something should be done ?

Of course YOU do know that only the GOVERNMENT/MILITARY can handle a situation such as this ?

Oh wait ... you only hate the United State's Government and Military.

Odd.. since Mexico and US share many miles of border if this continues the US border police with augmentation from the US MILITARY will intervene.

Likewise on the Southern side of the border.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
The Mexicans are always fighting each other.
You can stick that hell hole up your fat bum.

[video=youtube;sLUh1xnVCfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUh1xnVCfM[/video]

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
I vacationed in PVR this past June. I felt no danger and was very comfortable at all times. The only hint I would have had of any danger was when my hotel guide told us if we shopped the flea market not to stray more than 2 blocks off of the main street. It didn't feel any different than shopping in the French Quarters in New Orleans where if you stray off the shopping path you're in a similar situation. Now. . .that being said. . I was staying at the most expensive resort in town and I was isolated away from any type of activity that would be considered unruly.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
Countless Juarez residents flee 'dying city'

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico – The mother of four raised a finger, pointing out abandoned and stripped concrete homes and counting how many families have fled the Western Hemisphere's deadliest city on her street alone.
"One, two, three, four, here, and two more back there on the next block," said Laura Longoria.
The 36-year-old ran a convenience store in her working-class neighborhood in south Juarez until the owners closed shop, fed up with the tribute they were forced to pay to drug gangsters to stay in business.
Her family vowed to stick it out. But then came the kidnapping of a teen from a stationery shop across the street. After that, Longoria's husband, Enrique Mondragon, requested a transfer from the bus company where he works.
"They asked, `where to,'" he recalled. "I said, `Anywhere.'"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101229/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_drug_war_leaving_juarez

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
Mmm... I don't really find it very shocking. This situation has been brewing for years. It's one of the reasons I'm as frigidly far away from Mexico as I can be. Tejas was just a tad bit too close to all that business for me and my family.
^ 2 years ago and I'm still right!

I <3 me.

I envision Texans gearing up and standing their ground when things turn into a shitstorm.. instead of running away like normal people would. Nope, ya can't scare a hick out his house fer nothin.

Klautermauffen

F-f-f-f-f-f-f-founderrr
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle
I would *love* to see an interview with some hick about his thoughts on Mexico and its inevitable pissing on the southern (mainly Texan) states.

teehee. I would greatly enjoy.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
I miss partying in Mexico. I haven't been down there in years though.

My favorite party spot is still there http://goo.gl/maps/vvTy

A club, a massage parlor, and all ages bar/club, and a "no perscription necessary" pharmacy.

It wouldn't be all that bad to have a seal team sneak across the boarder to Juarez, and have one of em dress as a woman, alone, sitting at a bus stop. The drug thing is obviously out of hand, but the juarez thing is horrible.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
Now while I'm definitely for deportation, and/or shooting anything that tries to sneak across the border, I thought this story sends the wrong massage.

OC police have some serious fuck-ups in their midst. You may have seen Mike Carona, our sheriff in the news. He's finally going to prison for tampering with his trial.

He's got about 5 years.

On the other hand, you have Bradley Wagner, who was using his badge to rape female illegals. He only got 4.

http://www.ocweekly.com/2010-12-23/news/moxley-confidential-bradley-stewart-wagner/

The forced intercourse and oral copulation was often brutal. One terrified woman lost some teeth during an episode.
Even a cop getting a dui and abusing prescriptions will get more time

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2010/06/allan_james_waters_injury_dui.php

Once they're here, they're still human.

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Now while I'm definitely for deportation, and/or shooting anything that tries to sneak across the border, I thought this story sends the wrong massage.
Pretty shitty thing to say. Mexico has a much worse quality of life than the USA, they are just people looking for the greener grass.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
True, but can you tell the difference between a gardener and a terrorist from 50 yards away in the dark?
We can only assume they are day laborers, or even mexican.

We're fighting a war on two fronts. If I was an insurgent, I would have already walked across and started terrorizing.

Plus you should also look into how Mexico treats people sneaking across THEIR southern border. We treat them a hell of a lot better than they treat us.

We're supposed to be a nation of immigrants, not a nation of illegal immigrants.

Toao

Family
Nov 19, 2010
Pretty shitty thing to say. Mexico has a much worse quality of life than the USA, they are just people looking for the greener grass.
Maybe a better idea would be to offer them free passage to England?

head. sand.
So what is your experience with illegal immigration? Do you live in Ca, Az, or southern texas?

"estimated 2600000 illegal immigrants resided in California in 2009"

That's like the whole state of nevada coming here, exploiting out public services, filling our jails, and then sending most of the money home tax free, because they work under the table.

But my comment mostly has to do with the security issue, because you really don't know what's sneaking into the country.

Nothing good sneaks across the border. Sure, some of the illegals are good, decent hard working people. But they aren't the ones sneaking across the border. They are the ones that usually over stay a visa, like illegals from other countries. More often that not, it is the people that either never tried to obtain one, or would never be allowed in the first place. And then it usually isn't someone deciding to stroll across on their own. They usually have to pay organized criminals to bring them across.

What is also screwing us is the prison industrial complex. We used to just deport them. Now we keep them in prison first, THEN deport them. Now our prison population is filling up with Mexican nationals. That can't possibly be good.

Just out of curiousity, did you really think these signs are a joke?

Wenis

Hello Ladies.
Feb 18, 2009
Maybe a better idea would be to offer them free passage to England?
Yeah, or maybe a better idea would be to stop them crossing the border without shooting them?

I know it probably sounds crazy, you're much more important than any mexican is you brave patriot!!