My Delimma

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Okay, so some of you (most) are going to think that this is a pretty weak issue, but I'm venting, so blow me.

My girlfriend of about the last year looks REMARKABLY like Sandra Bullock. I mean, if you put the two of them next to each other with identical outfits, you'd be hard pressed to distinguish whom is whom. Everything is spot on. She's the same height, same proportions, her eyebrows are the same, she weighs what I assume to be very close to Bullock's weight, same eye color. It's pretty fucking amazing, actually.

In the past, I've kind of busted her chops about it, albeit playfully, and we both get a good laugh and move on. I mean, come on. Out of all the butt-ugly actresses out there who she could resemble, I think I came out pretty good. Sandra Bullock is fucking hot.

Here's the issue: I have been thinking about Sandra Bullock when we fuck.

It started off being once every few weeks, but has progressed to being literally almost every time we bang (daily, in most cases. Often a couple times a day). It's a trip, actually. I honestly fanticise that she IS Sandra Bullock, starting at foreplay and ending with the load on her ass/face/curtains.

My delimma is that I'm wondering if I should feel bad (because I don't). My rationale is that its not like I'm thinking of her polar opposite. I mean, the bitch is IDENTICAL to Sandra Bullock. If I were thinking of Anna Faris, I could see her being pissed.

Besides, any guy who says that he hasn't thought of another woman during sex is full of shit.

So wtf? Should I feel bad? It doesn't really matter, though. Even if I did suddenly feel guilt for this thing, it's not like I'm going to stop doing it. :D

funeeman

Spank Me!
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
North Main Street
Don't feel bad, she's probably thinking of some other dude while she's banging you anyway.

And to be honest. . .I often think of other women to get the job finished. Perhaps even a member or two here, but that's besides the point. I think you should only feel guilty when you actually get to fuck Sandra Bullock and even then you can't feel that bad because its not every day you get to bang a celebrity.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
My delimma is that I'm wondering if I should feel bad (because I don't). My rationale is that its not like I'm thinking of her polar opposite. I mean, the bitch is IDENTICAL to Sandra Bullock. If I were thinking of Anna Faris, I could see her being pissed.
So wtf? Should I feel bad? It doesn't really matter, though. Even if I did suddenly feel guilt for this thing, it's not like I'm going to stop doing it. :D
No, I don't think you should feel bad about it.
If it is resulting in better sex and she is enjoying it too, then there isn't a problem.
The only problem I can envisage in your relationship is if she objects to your constant thoughts...then you just stop telling her.
I have been known to go out with "look-alikes" and it has been very pleasing.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
The only problem I can envisage in your relationship is if she objects to your constant thoughts...then you just stop telling her.
I seriously have told her. She doesn't give a fuck. Personally, I don't give a fuck if she's thinking of anyone else, either.

The honest truth is, when I'm jackhammering her colon from the south, my focus isn't exactly what my bitch is contemplating.

SittinGrumpy

Just don't call out the wrong name and you should be fine!

Unhappy Camper

Hells yeah
Founder
Mar 10, 2008
Fayettenam Area, NC
Sandra Bullcock is not on my list of most fuckable of who's who.

But ehh ... guilt is usually and mostly a personal thing, if you are feeling it then the activity is WRONG.

To answer your Q:

Not no .. hell no. You should NOT feel any guilt over this.

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
Haterism at its finest.

Prick, I bet had I said Rosie O'Donnell your lil nub would have been in a state of wishing you weren't a victim of E.D.

Don't blame your fat bitch hangups on me.

Negativecool

Gold Member
Founder
May 30, 2008
Internet
Okay, so some of you (most) are going to think that this is a pretty weak issue, but I'm venting, so blow me.

My girlfriend of about the last year looks REMARKABLY like Sandra Bullock. I mean, if you put the two of them next to each other with identical outfits, you'd be hard pressed to distinguish whom is whom. Everything is spot on. She's the same height, same proportions, her eyebrows are the same, she weighs what I assume to be very close to Bullock's weight, same eye color. It's pretty fucking amazing, actually.

In the past, I've kind of busted her chops about it, albeit playfully, and we both get a good laugh and move on. I mean, come on. Out of all the butt-ugly actresses out there who she could resemble, I think I came out pretty good. Sandra Bullock is fucking hot.

Here's the issue: I have been thinking about Sandra Bullock when we fuck.

It started off being once every few weeks, but has progressed to being literally almost every time we bang (daily, in most cases. Often a couple times a day). It's a trip, actually. I honestly fanticise that she IS Sandra Bullock, starting at foreplay and ending with the load on her ass/face/curtains.

Besides, any guy who says that he hasn't thought of another woman during sex is full of shit.

Quite simply, no. So many colors of "no" that I almost don't understand the question. You don't think she's thought of other guys while you're smothering her in your man sauce? Yes, yes she has. I could provide many other reasons why, but that would be an epic waste of my time and yours.

Don't worry about it and carry on.

Scarlet

Founder
Mar 3, 2008
It is obvious from your replies that you are a selfish and inconsiderate lover.
I wonder if she is picturing a real man whilst you are drowning her in your sweaty adipodic exuderants....if not, she deserves you.

Gravy

Trunk Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
Sydney, Australia
It's perfectly ok to think of someone else while you're banging her.

Sometimes I think of Bert Newton. You know - just to last an extra 10 minutes or so!

Kill_em_All

Family
Founder
Jul 29, 2008
It is obvious from your replies that you are a selfish and inconsiderate lover.
Obviously. You say that as if it's a bad thing.

I seriously despise people with this kind of attitude.

We fornicate for one reason; self-gratification. Anyone who says that they're fucking to please the other person is full of shit. I fuck to bust a nut, period. Fortunately I manage to satisfy the other participant in the process, but if I didn't, rest assured I wouldn't give a fat fuck with a six pack.

Yup, she looks just like her...
Sorry to disappoint, asssbag, but...

The closest I've ever come to fucking a fat chick was accidentally brushing up against your mother after a few too many Jager shots.

Now slither back to your cesspool of retardation, fat chicks, and tall cans, you fucking donkey, because I've seen numerous pics of that mutant skank whore of a trailer park princess you call "sweetheart", and she's about as close to hot as the polar ice caps of Pluto.