My DnD character

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
I started playing Neverwinter Nights again and I thought I'd waste you'se guy's time by telling you about my awesome character.

His name is Praxis and he's a 6th level Ranger. He's got two magical katana blades called "Divine Fury" and "Sword Saint Legacy+4" Together, and with my dual wield capability, rarely does something I face-off against withstand more than one series of successful hits from me.

And if by sheer luck they manage to survive my onslaught, they must then contend with my pet bear, Sinder. (pictured below with me standing all heroically.)

Unfortunatly, my personal henchman, Tomi 'Grin' Undergallows, is not in the picture because at the time it was taken, he was down that hallway there, behind Sinder, picking a lock for me. That's his specialty....well that and disarming traps and annoying enemies with his pussy-ass pee shooter.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Ooh. That looks fun. I prefer simulation games like Virtual Villagers. That shit rocks.

Here is my Tribal Chief giving a lecture to my villagers. (Virtual Villagers 3 - The Lost City)

Blood

Crimson Kunoichi
Founder
Mar 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm still trying to get play from this fuckin stubborn whore.

Pffft, atleast you look like you were getting somewhere with her, i had to sink so low to see her naked that i followed the bitch in the bathroom to watch her take a naked grumpy.

But honestly, that bitch is insane, one minute shes asking for me to make out with her, but heaven forbid i try to go for the boobies at the same time. I mean honestly, whats the point of making out with a chick unless you are going to take the opportunity to feel her up.

I just don't get that game at all.

Mamba

Uranium
Founder
May 22, 2008
Pffft, atleast you look like you were getting somewhere with her, i had to sink so low to see her naked that i followed the bitch in the bathroom to watch her take a naked grumpy.

But honestly, that bitch is insane, one minute shes asking for me to make out with her, but heaven forbid i try to go for the boobies at the same time. I mean honestly, whats the point of making out with a chick unless you are going to take the opportunity to feel her up.

I just don't get that game at all.

She wants to be lured into a false sense of security, if not she plays hard to get. I've had her bouncing on my enormous e-cock. She's just a tease.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
revoked man-card nonsense
I want your respect, really I do....just not as much as I want to play RPGs.

Also, as ironic as it may sound, it was more my rpg gamer cred than my man-card that scored me Violet. True story.

In light of that, the importance of your man-card is questionable at best.

Now shoo....go bang some rocks together or whatever it is you fucking meatheads enjoy doing.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I want your respect, really I do....just not as much as I want to play RPGs.

Also, as ironic as it may sound, it was more my rpg gamer cred than my man-card that scored me Violet. True story.

In light of that, the importance of your man-card is questionable at best.

Now shoo....go bang some rocks together or whatever it is you fucking meatheads enjoy doing.
PB, please check out Game Trader thread. Maybe something for you?

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
But the hooker can't handle her liquor and she just passes out cold, i would date rape her limp passed out body but that doesn't seem to be a option.
Ugh, yes.

I had her on the couch, vagina all hanging out. She decided she didn't want me to touch it.

I finally went back and rubbed her shoulders before going in for the vagina. She liked that.
Don't they all?
Uh huh!