My girlfriend 5 minutes ago..

mcsmc

Yaa!
Apr 4, 2008
I'm not sure what your ho was trying to get across with that picture... maybe I'm missing the background story? Oh wait... I think everyone's missing the background story.

KommieKat

Mao's Pet Cat
Founder
Mar 2, 2008
Hong Kong, hiding from the Kommies!
I'm not sure what your ho was trying to get across with that picture... maybe I'm missing the background story? Oh wait... I think everyone's missing the background story.
Him and his woman are X-box, Wii and PS3 fanatics with double consoles so they can do what every geek Otaku couple can do, play with each other, but not down there.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008
What's the game?
Drakengard.

Many different choices of swords maces, axes, cleavers and poleaxes to wield, lots and lots of baddies to hack, slach, bludgeon and destroy. Different types of magic, a bad ass red dragon that also levels up and allows you to kill whole groups of baddies at a time.

Pretty wicked game, especially considering how old it is.

Polar Bear

ppbbtt! -excuse me.
Founder
Mar 5, 2008

I'd be angry all the time too if I was a ginger kid.

You have my pity.

Celtic Crusher

Made You Look
Founder
Mar 3, 2008
Éire (Ireland)
Drakengard.

Many different choices of swords maces, axes, cleavers and poleaxes to wield, lots and lots of baddies to hack, slach, bludgeon and destroy. Different types of magic, a bad ass red dragon that also levels up and allows you to kill whole groups of baddies at a time.

Pretty wicked game, especially considering how old it is.
There are so many games I wanna play for the PS2 but my console is fucked (piece of shit). So I'm gonna have to wait for the 80GB PS3.

badutahboy

Dude!
May 20, 2008
Lol @ NC... somehow I don't see that pic having the same effect in this thread as it did in the last one.

Violet

Yaa!
Founder
Feb 28, 2014
I can't belive women have sex with you.

Especially someone like Vi. She's so out of your league.
Nuh uh! He's kick-ass.

By the way, I totally tore that game a new asshole. I mean, I would have if it had already had an asshole. The game, that is.

Yeah.